KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pet Parents Needed For Retired Breeding Cats!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!!

As you know, I really hate to send my "forever pairs" to the menagerie when they're done breeding, but I've ended up with so many, and they are growing quite expensive to feed, and we don't have the prims to let them all run about as they should!

I have lovely former breeding cats aged 110-200 days old available to take home and make a beautiful pet. They are in the back room of the store, on the shelves, and priced at just 50L each.

You will see some retired couples on the floor...if you're interested in adopting them, please IM me (guenevere.amaranth). I want to make certain they stay a pair at their new home.

All the cats in the store have been lacking pricetags and organization since the update....we're totally under construction, so pardon the dust. However, if you see something you love, just send an IM...I'll come over and set if for sale for you. Smile

Please help give these beautiful retired cats a happily ever after home!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EL...1/240/4001

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
I am so excited!! Almost all of these guys have been adopted and sent to loving homes!! <3<3<3 We still have 5 or 6 left, including a stunning 200 day old Bengal with Jade eyes.

These cats are much loved and not for the menagerie!! Smile

Someone bought female cats named Allie and Violette yesterday, and unfortunately, we forgot to mark their mates for sale. Please consider reuniting them, if possible!! Smile

Thank you all for loving KittyCatS as much as we do!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

(05-12-2015 12:45 PM)Guenevere Amaranth Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!!

As you know, I really hate to send my "forever pairs" to the menagerie when they're done breeding, but I've ended up with so many, and they are growing quite expensive to feed, and we don't have the prims to let them all run about as they should!

I have lovely former breeding cats aged 110-200 days old available to take home and make a beautiful pet. They are in the back room of the store, on the shelves, and priced at just 50L each.

You will see some retired couples on the floor...if you're interested in adopting them, please IM me (guenevere.amaranth). I want to make certain they stay a pair at their new home.

All the cats in the store have been lacking pricetags and organization since the update....we're totally under construction, so pardon the dust. However, if you see something you love, just send an IM...I'll come over and set if for sale for you. Smile

Please help give these beautiful retired cats a happily ever after home!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EL...1/240/4001

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Awww what a lovely idea, Guenevere!
Thanks, Emilia!! All my "forever pairs' are special to me, and I'd keep them all if I could. And every time I do this, they all go to other sims, so I think it makes everyone happy!Smile
Reference URL's