KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: FIXED!!!! - It's READY! Fabao's 8th Rez Day Party Photo Album
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If You haven't Grabbed Your Copy Yet?
Click the Link Below
Take Me To the News Stand!!!
Touch the Newspaper Machine to get your Copy Now!

IF You Got the "Wrong Book From Newspaper Machine?"
All is Fixed Now, So So Sorry Sad

Hi Hi All ! Cool
No Peeking Fabao hehehehehhehe

Man was that a FUN BLAST or what?!?!?!?!?!? Big Grin
Sorry I thought I made a post but i guess i never hit Enter or something Sad

K If you have or took any photos at the Birthday and would like your photos added to the photo Album please send them to me via inworld or on here. If they are out of world or are screen shots i will take those as well and bring them in World at no cost to you. I will even grab them from profile links as well and Jazz them up no need to bring any Inworld. Just let me know how to get my hands on them either ehere in post or private IM and i will pull them in world.
Naked photos won't be added Unless they are of Fabao (Just Kidding hehehehe) -- but seriously - in those shorty short shorts he made the girls drool he he he. Just kidding fabio - I said that cause I know you'll want to Peek hehehehehe)

J.K. he knows about the Album and has already sent me his. Heart

ok I do have alot of Great Photos already but wanted to give everyone a chance at a chance to add some as well. Thank You to Everyone that has Already sent theirs to me.

I can't wait to see how the Album will come out Can you.
Thank You in Advance for any you can send.
And Please Do Sound off if you like a Copy. I will make a post here when it is completed and a Couple of the InWorld Groups as Well.Thank You Everyone and Thank You Fabao for allowing Us to Celibate Your Special Day with You.
(05-10-2015 11:26 PM)VeetMesser Resident Wrote: [ -> ] Hi Hi All ! Cool
No Peeking Fabao hehehehehhehe

Man was that a FUN BLAST or what?!?!?!?!?!? Big Grin
Sorry I thought I made a post but i guess i never hit Enter or something Sad

K If you have or took any photos at the Birthday and would like your photos added to the photo Album please send them to me via inworld or on here. If they are out of world or are screen shots i will take those as well and bring them in World at no cost to you. I will even grab them from profile links as well and Jazz them up no need to bring any Inworld. Just let me know how to get my hands on them either ehere in post or private IM and i will pull them in world.
Naked photos won't be added Unless they are of Fabao (Just Kidding hehehehe) -- but seriously - in those shorty short shorts he made the girls drool he he he. Just kidding fabio - I said that cause I know you'll want to Peek hehehehehe)

J.K. he knows about the Album and has already sent me his Heart

ok I do have alot of Great Photos already but wanted to give everyone a chance at a chance to add some as well. Thank You to Everyone that has Already sent theirs to me.

I can't wait to see how the Album will come out Can you.
Thank You in Advance for any you can send.
And Please Do Sound off if you like a Copy. I will make a post here when it is completed and a Couple of the InWorld Groups as Well.Thank You Everyone and Thank You Fabao for allowing Us to Celibate Your Special Day with You.

laughs

Thank you my dear Tigger

You guys are very important to me.

Thank you for every moment of joy when we had together.

Special thanks to Arwen, Amber and Selene for having made the surprise party,

one big hugs to DJ Unicorn who made a great feast

and lots of hugs to all the friends who were there to celebrate my 8-year-sl.

You make it worth being in SL, to be in KC communities!

tytytytytytyty

It was a bit of mixed emotions - the birthday bash coinciding with the decision to halt the pixelpaws - but it was so nice to see everyone come together and celebrate - and 8 Secondlife years.... whats that in pixel cat years? *giggle* Congratulations Fabio!

As I also said in the notice sent out at the time - "I would like to thank Fabao and the staff at Pixel for the opportunity to have had the midnight snack here on Saturday nights -- and thank everyone for all the support they have shown."

It is here that I had the opportunity to auction kitties for the first time - and since have discovered that I absolutely dig it!

Can I take a moment to shamelessly plug that the auctions continue at Too Adorable on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:55pm... giggles - I totally just did!

Also - seeing as I've hijcaked this post a little bit at this point - I would like to do a big thank you for the impromptu raffle and the moneys raised towards Relay for Life. Its wonderful to feel that we can make a contribution in this way.

Veet - you're lovely to pull together a photobook. Smile

HeartHeartHeart
Doing a LAST CALL!
For any and All Photos You Might want to Share
from Fabao's Rez Day Celebration!
Can't wait to Hear what ya'll Think of the Photo Album . . . .. .
It was was A Blast making the Album. Learned so new skills and Brushed up n some others.
Thank You To Everyone that helped with sharing their photos. I hope I did them Justice!

Heart
Special Thanks To Selene Heart
For Donating that Beautiful Bengal Black Kitty
For the RFL Raffle
Fabao ! WON ! One Beautiful Kitty and we got to help RFL!
WIN! WIN! For Everyone!
Heart
Thank You So Much!

If You haven't Grabbed Your Copy Yet?
Click the Link Below
Take Me To the News Stand!!!
Touch the Newspaper Machine to get your Copy Now!
Thank you Tigger for the amazing album
i would like to say that i am probably the newest one in this group and all of you make me feel like we're one big happy family , always showing support and help and i keep learning more and more each day .
the closing of Pixel Paw was sad but i know that everyone loved to make it a happy day to celebrate Fabao's rez day and have a party to celebrate a new start with all of us being happy and keep having same fun and thanx to everyone being there it was an amazing party . special thanx to Arwen and Amber for organizing the party and Unicorn for the amazing dj'ing and special thanx to everyone that have been there for making the party a blast and last but not least , a very special thanks to Tigger for documenting this party on her amazing album to keep this happy event in a wonderful way .
i am looking forward to have more wonderful moments with all of you *hugs and kisses* love you all .
You Are Most Welcome and So Happy you felt so Welcome into Our KittyCatS Family. We have so much Fun Smile
Thank You for your Kind Words So Happy Everyone is Liking the Album Heart

OMG TIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THIS IS SO FANTASTIC!

A PHOTO ALBUM Wonderful, INCREDIBLE!

[Image: c1a6d58ad03487b2b61311c6318530d0.png]

OH LORD

WITHOUT WORDS TO THANK THE CARE!

Thank you very much !!!!!

Hugs to everyone who attended this unforgettable day!

IF You Got the "Wrong Book From Newspaper Machine?"
All is Fixed Now, So So Sorry Sad
(05-19-2015 03:06 PM)fabioazevedo Oh Wrote: [ -> ]
OMG TIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THIS IS SO FANTASTIC!
A PHOTO ALBUM Wonderful, INCREDIBLE!
OH LORD
WITHOUT WORDS TO THANK THE CARE!
Thank you very much !!!!!
Hugs to everyone who attended this unforgettable day!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
So Glad You Enjoy It! Heart It was My Pleasure to make the Album for such a Fun, Funny Great Event not every day that someone turns 8 in SL Smile
Reference URL's