KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Enough about the bad stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets share all the good stuff! Fun times, great people you've met in KC, those kitties that FINALLY gave you the kitty you have been working on. Post pics if you want. rofl and lmao allowed!

Nothing Negative allowed! If you don't like someone or something they say, then keep it out of here. We have enough neg crap in forums. Lets dedicate one thread to fun happy things. Tongue

I gotta make this a quick start, (my son is taking me to lunch and to see the new Avengers movie) I Heart my kid.

I had a blast at the last KC fishing event. I got to meet a bunch of new ppl in pixel person and see old friends. Had loads of laughs while trying to figure out what I was doing. lol

I even got to joke with MsMagick about a battery she got. Tongue hehehe Felt like a one legged man in a foot race with all the ims, open chat, and loads of laughs. I wish KC did those more often.

Ok off to spend time in rl! Have loads of fun, laughs, and hugzzzzzzzz!
What a great idea!
So I want to share what an awesome time we had at the new Friday Midnight Snack Auction with Amber @ Too Adorable Kitties
Some awesome cats went under the hammer and it was great to see so many wonderful people turn out for the event and even better to be able to say we didn't send a single kitty home again, laughs, well we did but all to new homes.
So looking forward to the Saturday Midnight Snack in its new home at the same location and yep this is a shameless plug for my awesome Twinnie and her awesome auctions.
Did I forget to menton how AWESOME it is Big Grin
Thanks, Devilness. I'm looking forward to the next fishing event. Anyone know how often they have them?
(05-09-2015 05:56 PM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Devilness. I'm looking forward to the next fishing event. Anyone know how often they have them?

I think they have them once a month, but not completely sure. I imagine they've been so busy with the update that it may be a while. They've earned a nice rest. Smile

I think I was at that Midnight Snack Auction.

I drank something that somebody called a "TRAIT BOMB"

and things got all blurry,

I think I saw somebody pay 28K for a teacup!

And next thing I know I'm staggering out with an empty wallet,
and if I'm not mistaken,
Kayla Woodrunner had to drive my car back to the house.

No idea what I bought in there, Im gonna have to check the cattery!

I'm not a fan of kat feuds either, but they are gonna occur.
Anytime you mix business with pleasure, $#!t happens.

Most KittyCats fans are decent people,
and even decent people get bent out of shape on occasion.

There is a big sandbox across the street of my Amsterdam gallery
if they want to go out there and b!tch at each other I doubt the
Dutch folk would mind.

Even better, theres this 'oil refinery prim factory' in the watery strait
between landmasses on the mainland.
They can make all the noise they want out there and nobody can hear them Wink
(05-09-2015 09:35 AM)Devilness Chant Wrote: [ -> ]Lets share all the good stuff! Fun times, great people you've met in KC, those kitties that FINALLY gave you the kitty you have been working on. Post pics if you want. rofl and lmao allowed!

Nothing Negative allowed! If you don't like someone or something they say, then keep it out of here. We have enough neg crap in forums. Lets dedicate one thread to fun happy things. Tongue

I gotta make this a quick start, (my son is taking me to lunch and to see the new Avengers movie) I Heart my kid.

I had a blast at the last KC fishing event. I got to meet a bunch of new ppl in pixel person and see old friends. Had loads of laughs while trying to figure out what I was doing. lol

I even got to joke with MsMagick about a battery she got. Tongue hehehe Felt like a one legged man in a foot race with all the ims, open chat, and loads of laughs. I wish KC did those more often.

Ok off to spend time in rl! Have loads of fun, laughs, and hugzzzzzzzz!

DANG!!!!
I missed the Fishing again grrrrr! Ok PUBLIC NOTICE TO ALL If you see me online an there is the KC Fishing going on PLEASE I Beg you!!! IM Me PM me, push me around the SIM, get on voice and yell at me, Spam the heck out of my window, Grief me what ever it takes to let me know there is fishing PLEASE I BEG You! I wont' get MAD!!! I will probably try to Hug your Pixel Guts out hehehheheBig Grin
Can't believe i missed yet another KC FISHING SadSadSad

Happy for all that got to go and have that Blast of Fishing Fun Smile

AWESOME KIDDO! Heart You got there.
(05-09-2015 08:37 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
I think I was at that Midnight Snack Auction.

I drank something that somebody called a "TRAIT BOMB"

and things got all blurry,

"Trait BOMB" hehehehe yep hehehe You are so Funny Witer Thank You for your Post It gave me some great Laughs! Much needed!
We had so much Fun! I Love it!!! Can't wait for tonight!
I got some Great News My Sis Gave me this Freaking Beautiful Kitty and i'm so so so so in Love Got to take some photos So I can post them soon!
Hmm let's see. I have met so many good people through kittycats and secondary markets. I met my best friend through kittycats. And my second best friend and third and so on. I found a new home thanks to a friend I met on the forums. I met that strangely awesome Wendi who hates pink and gave me a pink kitty and a pink vest simply to be nice. I met my business partner through kittycats. Overall I'd say that this has been a positive experience for me.
Devilness, i remember when I was starting KC and you were leavng. I bought the Irish kitty from you, 2012 version i think. I still have her too! <3 I have met tons of great people, the past year and a half of my 2 years is where my friendships reall grew and stuck. It's hard when you're new, probably why I sympathize with a lot of the new breeders, everyone starts somewhere and I feel like a lot of the times some older breeders hate new breeders. I am glad i made great friends when I was new, and I try and do the same when I see a new breeder struggling Smile
(05-13-2015 07:22 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Devilness, i remember when I was starting KC and you were leavng. I bought the Irish kitty from you, 2012 version i think. I still have her too! <3 I have met tons of great people, the past year and a half of my 2 years is where my friendships reall grew and stuck. It's hard when you're new, probably why I sympathize with a lot of the new breeders, everyone starts somewhere and I feel like a lot of the times some older breeders hate new breeders. I am glad i made great friends when I was new, and I try and do the same when I see a new breeder struggling Smile

I am so glad you enjoy the irish darling and gave it a good home. Smile

I don't think older breeders hate new breeders. I think it just gets over whelming because there are always a lot of new people to try and help. I think the best way for new people to start learning is to go to the classes that some really wonderful people have. I went to a few and even as an old breeder learned new things and had fun learning.
Reference URL's