KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Saucy Sassy's De Ja Ve KittyCats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big Grin http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ri.../69.182.22

See Below for Rental Information.

Spezial-

Hier @ Saucy Sassy "s Deja Vu Wir laufen Vermietung Specials.
100 Prims für 200 pro Monat
75 Prims für 150 pro Monat
50 Prims für 100 pro Monat
20 Prims für 40 A Month
Bezahlen Sie für vier Wochen erhalten zwei von den vier Wochen frei. Ein schönes Gebiet für Sie und Ihre KittyCats!

Here @ Saucy Sassy"s Deja Vu We are running Rental Specials .
100 Prims for 200 A Month
75 Prims for 150 A Month
50 Prims for 100 A Month
20 Prims for 40 A Month
Pay for four weeks and get two of the four weeks free. A Lovely area for you and your KittyCats !

especial
Aquí @ Descarado Descarado "s Deja Vu Nos estamos quedando Rental Specials.
100 Prims de 200 al mes
75 Prims de 150 al mes
50 Prims de 100 al mes
20 Prims de 40 al mes
Pagar por cuatro semanas y obtener dos de las cuatro semanas libres. Una zona preciosa para usted y sus kittycats!

??
???????????????@?????????????????????
200 A?????100
150 A?????75
100 A?????50
20???40 A??
4????????4??????2????????????????KittyCats??????????

??????
????? @ ??????? Sassy "? Deja Vu ?? ???????? ?????? Specials.
100 ????? ??? 200 ? ?????
75 ????? ??? 150 ? ?????
50 ????? ??? 100 ? ?????
20 ????? 40 ?????
???????? ? ??????? ??????? ?????? ? ???????? ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ?????????. ?????????? ????? ??? ??? ? ????? KittyCats!

speciaal
Hier @ Saucy Sassy 's Deja Vu Wij lopen Rental Specials.
100 Prims voor 200 per maand
75 Prims voor 150 per maand
50 Prims voor 100 per maand
20 Prims voor 40 A Maand
Betaal voor vier weken en krijgen twee van de vier weken vrij. Een mooie omgeving voor u en uw KittyCats!
[attachment=3248]
(05-01-2015 03:16 PM)CptNessaTripin Resident Wrote: [ -> ]KittyCat Stall Rentals for 30L for 25 Prims a week. On a Beautiful tropical Island setting low lag sim.. Our location is.. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dr.../74/185/22 . For futher information contact via note card Sassy Sugars or Saucy Spice..

Saucy and Sassy's place is one of the best Sims I have ever rented. I love the fact that I can display my stall any way I want. The Ladies have been so helpful and kind. The Island is so Beautiful. I also like the fact that I can use the club on the islands or just a nice place for me to relax. Thank you ladies. BigD

My stall is located on Saucy Sassy's Deja Ve KittyCats. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dr.../74/185/22 . Just look for My Pimp'N Puzz sign.
A Big Thank You BigDaddyMacs. We are so glad you enjoy the island...BTW you have some Beautiful Kitties. Smile
[quote='CptNessaTripin Resident' pid='80975' dateline='1432078012']
Saucy Sassy's Deja Vu KittyCats relocated to a larger Sim. Our new location offers High traffic and low lag. Rental places available as follows.

50 prims for 50L
75 prims for 75L
100 prims for 100L

We offer KittyCat Freebies. Full use of club as a vendor for your events. KittyCat Raffle Board. Please remember this is a KittyCat market. To keep the integrity of KittyCats. No other breedables will be allowed to placed in Rental Stalls. KittyCat related or things you make for your cats will be allowed. I love to see the work of fellow KittyCat lovers.

The Owners are Saucy Spices and Sassy Sugars
Hi Come join us on our Newly Renovated Tropical Islands with adorable huts to rent . Renters get full use of the club and beaches for their parties.

KittyCat raffle is now going on.

Rent is :

50 prims for 50L
75 prims for 75L
100 prims for 100L

Saucy Sassy's Deja Vu KittyCats Market Place.

Contest for best decorated place starts today..

First place is 100L
Second place 75L
Third place 50L
Fourth place 25L

Smile
Hello everyone, I am a new officer of Saucy Sassy's De Ja Ve KittyCats.

Our market moves to a new place, and the price of rentals are still 1L / prim per week, we have four different sizes you could choose, 20, 50, 75, and 100.

If you have any question about the rental, you can send IM whether we are online or not.

This is a beautiful place you couldn't miss, we are glad of inviting you to take a walk and enjoy.

My English is poor so when you IM me, I have to translate and think for a while, if this wastes you too long time, please forgive me.

And thanks for your watching, we are waiting for your coming. Thank you. Smile

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ri...s/80/55/22

[Image: GUFcH61.jpg]

[Image: sBkOT3T.jpg]

[Image: 76spp5c.jpg]

[Image: aR9Uu1w.jpg]

[Image: 2uVsxYy.jpg]

[Image: J03hutX.jpg]

[Image: fXjp836.jpg]

[Image: MZ0pVE0.jpg]

[Image: o0flWdT.jpg]
Spezial-

20 Prims für 40 A Month
Bezahlen Sie für vier Wochen erhalten zwei von den vier Wochen frei. Ein schönes Gebiet für Sie und Ihre KittyCats!

75 Prims for 150 A Month
50 Prims for 100 A Month
20 Prims for 40 A Month
Pay for four weeks and get two of the four weeks free. A Lovely area for you and your KittyCats !
especial
100 Prims de 200 al mes
75 Prims de 150 al mes
50 Prims de 100 al mes
20 Prims de 40 al mes
Pagar por cuatro semanas y obtener dos de las cuatro semanas libres. Una zona preciosa para usted y sus kittycats!

??
200 A?????100
150 A?????75
100 A?????50
20???40 A??
??????
75 ????? ??? 150 ? ?????
50 ????? ??? 100 ? ?????
20 ????? 40 ?????
???????? ? ??????? ??????? ?????? ? ???????? ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ?????????. ?????????? ????? ??? ??? ? ????? KittyCats!
speciaal
20 Prims voor 40 A Maand
Betaal voor vier weken en krijgen twee van de vier weken vrij. Een mooie omgeving voor u en uw KittyCats!: Smile
The Holidays are coming up. So why not save a few Linden's by renting a Stall @
Saucy Sassy's Deja Vu KittyCats Market Place. Our rates low and our standards are high. Right now we are running a special on rentals rent for 4 weeks and you will get two weeks back. Which means when you pay for a month I will send you two weeks back in Lindens.

Why so reasonable ?? Because I/We not here to make a profit from rentals my sister and I simply adore KittyCats Breedables and events that surround KittyCats. We want you to enjoy SL and to not have to worry if your Cats are not taken care of.. Or worry if you are late on rent that your cats are sent back.. If there is a reason just drop a note card in our mailbox or via IM and we will work something out with you.

Why charge went at all?? That is because we do need to pay maintenance fees for our Sim.

Why trust two women new on the KittyCat Scene??
I/we are straight forward , direct,honest and informative on KittyCats. Like I said above We love our Cats..

Where is your web site ??
I/We are making a website to be coming soon. Only KittyCat Blogs, posting of up coming events, information and Saucy Sassy's group events will be on the website along with some of our supporters.

Do you provided Buildings ?
Yes we do and my sister makes everyone of them. Our builds will not be found in the Catalog as we have decided to use these build exclusive for our marketplace.

Holiday scenes will be all over the Sims. We encourage our vendors to join us in decorating the sims. Also we can provide decor as to not use all your prims up..

We are located on Richmond Falls Sim.

We look forward to meeting you .

Peace and Love

Sassy Sugars

Just some more Pictures of the Sim @ Richmond Falls ..

Smile
Welcome to Saucy Sassy's De Ja Vu KittyCatS Secondary Market Place.High Traffic on a Full Region.Our Region is always decorated to match the seasons and holidays.Check out our low priced stalls and be sure to get your Halloween freebies for your kitty's.Saucy and Sassy look forward to meeting you ..So hop on that teleport button and pop over tooBig Grin

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ri...s/79/55/21

20 Prims für 40 A Month

75 Prims for 150 A Month
50 Prims for 100 A Month
20 Prims for 40 A Month
especial
100 Prims de 200 al mes
75 Prims de 150 al mes
50 Prims de 100 al mes
20 Prims de 40 al mes

??
200 A?????100
150 A?????75
100 A?????50
20???40 A??
??????
75 ????? ??? 150 ? ?????
50 ????? ??? 100 ? ?????
20 ????? 40 ?????
speciaal
20 Prims voor 40 A Maand
Betaal voor vier weken en krijgen twee van de vier weken vrij. Een mooie omgeving voor u en uw KittyCats!: )
Saucy Sassy's Deja Vu KittyCats Market Place Now Has Freebie Cat Bed For Halloween. Once again we have built or best Beds for the 2015 Halloween Collection. Come By and pick out your bed now. Mega sizes through Teacup Size

While here please take a look around the sim. Rentals at low prices.

Locked in Rates .

Septembers Events !
This months Events are the Haunted Hayride and Our Freebie Kitty Cat Bed 2015 Halloween Collection

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ri...s/79/55/21

20 Prims für 40 A Month

75 Prims for 150 A Month
50 Prims for 100 A Month
20 Prims for 40 A Month
especial
100 Prims de 200 al mes
75 Prims de 150 al mes
50 Prims de 100 al mes
20 Prims de 40 al mes

??
200 A?????100
150 A?????75
100 A?????50
20???40 A??
??????
75 ????? ??? 150 ? ?????
50 ????? ??? 100 ? ?????
20 ????? 40 ?????
speciaal
20 Prims voor 40 A Maand
Betaal voor vier weken en krijgen twee van de vier weken vrij. Een mooie omgeving voor u en uw KittyCats!: )
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's