KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Not a happy introduction to KittyCats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have spent a long time researching what breedable to go for before deciding on Kittycats. I excitedly bought back my newly purchased one pair of kittens. I followed the instructions carefully, noting not to open the birth boxes but to rez and click them.

So I rez them. All I get is red writing above the boxes saying "SL Copy. Delete me" and, when I do click on it, a message which reads

"[07:36] KittyCats Box - Starter Boy (Rez & Click for Menu to Unpack): ID: SL COPY"

But there is no menu, nothing else happens on click. I get that it is likely a sl issue which has broken my kittens and, yes, i have submitted a ticket. it is just incredibly disappointing after doing so much research for it to go wrong on my first attempt.

I haven't had a reply to my ticket yet but, hopefully, it can be sorted.
I'm sorry you've had an unhappy introduction to KittyCats. You've had the misfortune to join just as a massive update 1.44 has been rolled out. There hasn't been an update like this in over a year and it introduces a number of new (and darling) features. By and large, I think most people have had a pretty easy time with the rollout but as with all rollouts, there have been bumps.

KittyCatS support is excellent, and I'm sure you'll get your kitties fixed quickly.

Welcome to KittyCats.
Hi Peanut! I got the same thing above 11 of my boxes yesterday and Kitten delivered all 11 within a couple of hours of submitting my support ticket. I hope you'll find through this experience that KittyCatS! has the best customer service! Smile
(05-01-2015 10:43 AM)Dottie Idlemind Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Peanut! I got the same thing above 11 of my boxes yesterday and Kitten delivered all 11 within a couple of hours of submitting my support ticket. I hope you'll find through this experience that KittyCatS! has the best customer service! Smile

I submitted my ticket this morning UK time. It is now evening in the UK. Not heard a thing as of yet. I am not going to be critical of the customer support. I am just gutted that my first experience of Kittycats is one of frustration. Confused
(05-01-2015 11:51 AM)peanut Silverblade Wrote: [ -> ]I am just gutted that my first experience of Kittycats is one of frustration. Confused

Wait until you get addicted and see your kibble bill if you want frustration. Smile

Customer service replies in less than 24 hrs, usually less then 12 hrs, since Kitten has been known to sleep part of the night.
(05-01-2015 01:41 PM)Shamu077 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2015 11:51 AM)peanut Silverblade Wrote: [ -> ]I am just gutted that my first experience of Kittycats is one of frustration. Confused

Wait until you get addicted and see your kibble bill if you want frustration. Smile

Customer service replies in less than 24 hrs, usually less then 12 hrs, since Kitten has been known to sleep part of the night.

Outrageous. Sleeping is for wusses. Still not heard anything lol. I just want my kittys!!!
Big GrinBig GrinTongue

PEANUT SILVERBLADE!

Your name will go down in KittyCatS history as the first person to kill a Kittycats box!

Ummm... not really.

In fact you would find yourself in the exclusive...

DONT LOOK IN THE BOX CLUB

where the multitudes that broke a box come together for an annual
three day party in the desert where they run around in the sun,
drinking, getting naked, and smoking the NIP!

Kitten Longmeadow should hand out a t-shirt after she sends it back to you fixed.

Cya then! Wink
(05-01-2015 05:03 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
Kitten Longmeadow should hand out a t-shirt after she sends it back to you fixed.

YES.

I had a bug earlier today where I crashed while holding 11 cats...all had copy delete me errors when I logged back in.

Kitten fixed it within a few hours, they're awesome Big Grin

If you haven't already, join the group chat. There's always a CSR available and they'll even come out to your location if you're really up the creek without a paddle.

Welcome!
~Daisy
Yeah I am a member of the group. I had one reply to my ticket about 12 hours ago asking me to post my transaction code which i have done. Hopefully it won't take much longer. It has been well over 24 hours now though. Probably would have been quicker had I remembered to paste my transaction code in first time instead of attaching an image of the boxes and my inventory lol.

ho hum. Good things come to those who wait.
I hope that you don't give up on this breedable based upon this. With the new update, I am sure that the KittyCatS! staff has been swamped with tickets. They are always fair and answer each and every ticket as soon as they are able to do so. Tickets are always answered within 24 hours - unless there is a notice sent out that they need more time. It is usually less than 24 hours for a response.

I've done other breedables, but this is the one that I stay with because of the Staff, CSR's, and the community.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's