KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: FINAL DAYS - Crazy Cat Lady Cattery Closeout Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a few remaining kitties left to sell... Prices are extremely LOW

Live and Boxed kittens 50L ea (up to 9T)

LIVE Collectibles start at 100L ea

PERMAs start at 1500L ea

The list of available kitties is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17tf6eDPavxYzkXwwwg2mwI1P3SgjIft7O06NeORZXTI/edit?usp=sharing

Kitties located here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Da...50/51/3898

*Edited pricing & location*
Well, drat. I went to your site to see the boxes, but when I tried to get pedigrees I got an error message. I could not tell which traits were in the boxed kittens, so I reluctantly went home.
(04-30-2015 11:20 AM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Well, drat. I went to your site to see the boxes, but when I tried to get pedigrees I got an error message. I could not tell which traits were in the boxed kittens, so I reluctantly went home.

Not sure why you would've received an error message. I did try to catch them all for the in-world pedigree link (but that was before I updated them all too). However, there is also a blue frame in the corner, where the walls meet, where you can create a pedigree link as well (in case one was missed).

Perhaps you can go back and try again and use the frame until I can see why the in world links are not showing up.
One more week... then whatever's left will be gone for good...
Was the new location supposed to take me to the main landing point on an Adult RP SIM?
(05-03-2015 11:46 PM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Was the new location supposed to take me to the main landing point on an Adult RP SIM?

Sorry, yes.

You might have to hit the location twice... Or I'll add a TP point to it.

Sorry about that.
It's okay. It looked like an interesting SIM. ;-) I see there's now a board once you arrive to use to teleport up to your shop.
Kitties are disappearing fast! Better stop by before they're all gone!
What's left has been updated on the Google Spreadsheet... Better hurry, they're nearly all gone.
Updated the sheet of what's left... added prices for the last few kitties...
Reference URL's