KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: midnight snack - midngiht Auctions with Amber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey hey hey!

A quickie note - written quickly. and as a note (giggles). *chuckles*

Auction times with Amber
How fun are these auctions - thank you for making it fun and taking the journey with me. I am super excited that we have the opportunity to establish a space in a new timezone!

Sofar it looks like the Saturday midnight auctions are a good time - and that a little more work is needed to get set for the middle of the week 3am SLT slot. With your continued encouragement and support we can develop this time - and till we do I'll make it a once a month get together until we can see if that time can sustain a weekly slot.

FUN FUN FUN -- At the moment I'm toying with the idea of calling it "midnight snack" - its so fun to try and come up with a cool name. Feel free to guess and giggle and help me come up with a better name for the 11:55pm timeslot. It reminds me of coming home and opening the fridge looking for a snack - a midnight snack (drum roll). lol.

===============
midnight snack
==============

kinda cool I think. Smile

Then .. building on the fun we are having at the Saturday 11:55pm time at pixelpaws - we will be setting up an 11:55pm Friday "midnight snack" at Too Adorable!

Yep - Friday 11:55pm Auction time starting next week, the 8th May.

This will start next Friday - IM me for more info on this!

HeartHeartHeart
Hey there,

I am so glad that you are having such fun with auctioning, keep up the good work Smile

Marishka & Rheaven Tussaud
I think Midnight Snack Time with Amber is an awesome tag for your auctions, the person that came up with it must be some kind of genius or something. Tongue

Come and bring your friends and grab a tasty morsel!!
Reference URL's