KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Live Kitty's 00% - 100% love @ The KittyBox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You want to sell your live KittyCatS ?
Not enough ?? to place them on Love Shacks?

?The Kittybox Adoption Center is the place 2 be!?
? 0% ?? «----» 100% ??
? 1 day «----» until perma!

ALL Live kitty's are welcome!
We will do anything to help You find them a good home!

*Note - ONLY 1L ! Try it out! *

CoolBig GrinHeart
[Image: shb.png][Image: sbb1.png][Image: sbb2.png][Image: sbb3.png][Image: sbb4.png][Image: sbb5.png][Image: sbb6.png][Image: sbb7.png]

Kitty's Updated, see all the kitty's inworld @ The KittyBox

Still some available spots! Only 1L ! Lets put some kitty's up for adoption! We will do the advertising ! Angel
Free for renters, or completely free? Sick cats? I didn't see any notecards with details on the various features on the SIM.

Cute fantasy design BTW...is that build just for the Faire?
Its only costs 1L to rent a spot, we need to ask this fee to keep control on how long you are using the rental, that way we can give others a chance to put their kitty's up for sale as well.. Smile No sick kitty's are allowed there.

I know.... i should get busy on them notecards *blushes*
The whole moving sim thing has kept me so busy lately, but i promise i will finish those info notecards today!

Thank you for the compliment about the sim :-) This is not for the Faire, it will stay the same theme * magical, a little bit of cuteness and some kitty/mystic dust!
We want this sim to be as attractive as possible, a relaxing environment, a fun shopping, selling marketplace with as Less lag as possible.

As for us, it's not about having multiple sims, gaining money nor getting "rich & famous" It's about bringing a difference
to the community, about the KittyBox family growing and having a fun experience with KittyCats breeding and everything related to these lovely breedables Smile
[Image: sbb9.png][Image: sbb10.png][Image: sbb11.png][Image: sbb12.png][Image: sbb13.png][Image: sbb14.png][Image: sbb15.png][Image: sbb16.png]

Kitty's Updated, see all the kitty's inworld @ The KittyBox Onyx Eyes, O.Rounded Boo Boo, dreamy, Lite Dream, Tonki's, Petites, Teacups,.......

Still some available spots! This service is free for everyone ! Lets put some kitty's up for adoption! We will do the advertising ! Angel
Reference URL's