KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Update 1.44 Checkbox to Turn on All New Pedis Turns Existing Ones Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update 1.44 Checkbox to Turn on All New Pedis Turns Existing Ones Off, at least for live cats, didn't get a chance to check boxes. I know these cats had theirs turned on because I had them at a love shack and had to get the pedi link to put in the pedi tool, which I did before the update. After there was no link when got cat Info. I would recommend not checking that box until this is resolved, esp if you have cats/boxes for sale.
Hi Etierre,

We tried to reproduce this, but failed at this point.
The pedigree link was still available for our test cat after updating with the new account option enabled.

Let us know if you maybe would have more info.

thanks,
KittyCatS
It is doing it for boxes as well. And I alsoh ave copy/delete cats after updating Sad
It's not working properly. My pedigrees were on in the cattery and when i brought them in world they were not working. Please fix. It's doing to everyone's cats. (I know this because I'm an auctioneer and over half the kitties placed at my auction today do not have active pedigrees. When I tell people about it they say they were on when they brought them to the auction for set up.)
Sending them to the cattery and pulling them back in doesn't fix it. FYI.
Hi Zevara,

The problem you mention where cats from the cattery dont have the pedigree link is different compared to Etierre's. We are still not able to reproduce that one. We could however reproduce your problem and fix it. if you still have a cat you retrieved earlier from the cattery with a missing pedigree link, just re-rez the cat. That should make it appear.

Regards
KittyCatS
That doesn't work.
(05-03-2015 06:14 PM)Zevara Resident Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't work.

Hi again Zevara,

We were consistently able so far to help people have their pedigree links show up again with re-rezzing the cat when they retrieved it before the bug fix.

To make sure: The new pedigree account setting does only enable the pedigree links permanent for cats & boxes when you buy or breed them, not when you retrieve them from your cattery. So for all boxes you already had before the update, you still have to manually enable the pedigree link.

If that doesn't explain your problem, please fill a ticket and we will contact you in world to check.

Regards
KittyCatS
Reference URL's