KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty jewelry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this free crown for my kitty on the POE hunt last December. I put it on my kitty, but can't get it off. Can anyone help me with this?
Each kitty has their own inventory/closet. If you left click on your kitty and bring up the blue menu, then left click "Prims" and then "Clothes", you will see the crown listed and will be able to click on the crown on the blue menu to have it show, or not show. Hope that helps.
(04-24-2015 08:34 PM)Eloise Zanzibar Wrote: [ -> ]I got this free crown for my kitty on the POE hunt last December. I put it on my kitty, but can't get it off. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Eloise , if what Ryanna Enfield said didn't work, you may try scissors found in the main KittyCat Store, In the Clothing section where hat 's and collars are located... Ohh and the Scissors are free :F eee Thank you KittyCats .. Smile
but if you use the scissors, doesn't it remove it forever so you can't put it back on later?
Correct. The scissors will nuke your clothing item and free up space in your cat's closet.

(04-25-2015 04:22 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]but if you use the scissors, doesn't it remove it forever so you can't put it back on later?
(04-25-2015 09:46 AM)RoxonAve Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2015 08:34 PM)Eloise Zanzibar Wrote: [ -> ]I got this free crown for my kitty on the POE hunt last December. I put it on my kitty, but can't get it off. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Eloise , if what Ryanna Enfield said didn't work, you may try scissors found in the main KittyCat Store, In the Clothing section where hat 's and collars are located... Ohh and the Scissors are free :F eee Thank you KittyCats .. Smile

What Ryanna Enfield told me worked, thank you so much. I will get the scissors, though, just in case!
Reference URL's