KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Fluffy Tail. Please post your evidence here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still waiting for sight of the fluffy tail - I think I will need to have his costume removed.

His parents (two of the garden party kitties) have since mated with other cats - aby darks with dreamy tails - and both (after genesis tails appearing last week) - produced kittens with dreamy tails. Which suggests Fluffy is recessive to Dreamy and both parents are hiding Fluffy tails.

[img][Image: 24lj19v.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 33omng6.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 16litfr.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 33yjcky.jpg][/img]
Wow, thanks for letting us know Eleanor. It's always hard with the super recessives. Looking forward to when you get fluffy shown again. Can't wait for the pics.
Dan has now had his costume removed - though they left his incredibly cute hat and tie. We can now see his lovely fluffy tail.

[img][Image: 4lqd20.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: wwl0d2.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 14mylfs.jpg][/img]
That tail needs brushing! Send him to me and I will brush it out for you, should only take hmmm 3 to 4 months Tongue
Oh wow Eleanor, that tail looks fabulous
(04-21-2015 03:01 PM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for sight of the fluffy tail - I think I will need to have his costume removed.

His parents (two of the garden party kitties) have since mated with other cats - aby darks with dreamy tails - and both (after genesis tails appearing last week) - produced kittens with dreamy tails. Which suggests Fluffy is recessive to Dreamy and both parents are hiding Fluffy tails.

Eleanor

Thank Eleanor for sharing the pedigress.

I can use the link to your post in the forum as a reference in MrCat graph dominant?

So people come to this topic and post it here along with your so.

hugs hugs

Thanks Fabao :-) Please do.

[img][Image: 28tb951.jpg][/img]

Just thought I would add a pic of Dan's niece and nephew.

Eleanor

[img][Image: j6n7sg.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 33th5r6.jpg][/img]
great work .. Gorgeous tails
Reference URL's