KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1.12 Cuddle Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed a couple of glitches in the "Cuddle" interaction with the 1.12 upgrade. First of all, the texture problem with Bengals where the fur texture doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the neck is very noticeable now when holding the cat - I believe the "cuddle body" is thinner now and you see the white at the base of the neck. Also, my avatar's cuddling animation doesn't stop when I drop my cat - I have to go into "Stop Animating Me" in the viewer.
hi Theresa Smile

The thin cuddle body is solved in the 1.14 "patch" update.

As far as the animation goes that keeps playing i'm not sure.
I was unable to reproduce this problem. It may be viewer depended.
I'm using the phoenix viewer.

Regards
KittyCatS
(11-21-2011 05:06 PM)KittyCatS Wrote: [ -> ]hi Theresa Smile

Regards
KittyCatS

The cuddle animation problem is still there for me with both the LL 3.2 viewer and with Firestorm. It doesn't occur with Phoenix. Version 1.14 didn't correct it. I had no problem before update 1.12.
(11-22-2011 06:27 AM)Theresa Tennyson Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2011 05:06 PM)KittyCatS Wrote: [ -> ]hi Theresa Smile

Regards
KittyCatS

The cuddle animation problem is still there for me with both the LL 3.2 viewer and with Firestorm. It doesn't occur with Phoenix. Version 1.14 didn't correct it. I had no problem before update 1.12.

hi again Smile

I only refered to the thin body beeing resolved, not the animation stopping. Something seems to have changed from our side that doesn't make it stop in viewer 2/3 based viewers.

It seems those viewers contain a bug, as it works fine in phoenix viewer, but if we find what change in our scripts is causing this viewers to not work properly, we could hopefully revert it as a workaround.

Regards
KittyCatS
Iam having the same issue with the cuddling animation , I all ready lost one kitty because if it.
and now still having problems with my other kitty now I cannot drop him . the pie is not giving me that option now.
I bought them both the hats and collars the new ones , it this the problem ? and both are updated too
the hats and collars where purchase after the up date , i was aslo cuddling them both before i put the hats and collars on them

am using firestorm viewer .
Reference URL's