KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: need help desperately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I desperately need help undoing whatever I did to my poor KittyCat! A while ago, I realized I hadn't seen her around for a while, so I searched for her in area search, and she wasn't on my parcel. I *knew* she hadn't gotten lost somewhere, so I checked inventory, and she was in objects. I rezzed her in my living room, which is where she hangs out, and her stats were grim ...but I let her gain strength, and now all seems well, happiness is 71% or so, and hunger is below 10%. However ...she looks like she has some kind of blanket draped over her, with her head on a pillow, and I can't interact with or pet her. I can't figure out how to get that stuff off, or what it means, or what to do. Did I kill my cat? Must I delete my baby and buy another cat? Help!!!!!

The cat ran out of food while it was locked in your closet!

Now its been rendered unconscious by its lack of vitamin D

and is now SICK!

Its under a nicely textured indian blanket
with a thermometer sticking out of its mouth!

Three ways to fix it.

A) Feed the cat for a week straight and it will finally get out of bed.

B) Go to the main store and buy a bottle of GET WELL for L750
and BLAM the kitteh will fly out of those blankets instantly!

C) Buy another cat that looks exactly like that one and change its name!

Don't let your cat get locked in the closet Wink

Welcome to the KittyCatS community!
She has lots and lots of food, but since I can't interact, how do I feed her for a week? Wake her up whenever she goes to sleep? I have *no* idea how she got into my closet ...must have clicked the wrong thing while doing something else, I suppose ...but she is eating, her hunger is way down. She only has 18% energy, though. I assume she'll get better in good time, from what you say, so thanks! I know it's silly to become fond of a bunch of pixels, but ...(shrugs and blushes).
Hi Maria, Hello there,
I feel funny about being the first one to answer your question as I don't reply much, but seems your desperate to know what you have done to your kitty..

Your kitty is fine laughing ... sorry for laughing but no you didn't kill your kitty and yes your Kitty will be fine.
Your kitty got sick with out food for three day's they will get sick and it takes 7 days to recover with food.
You can leave your kitty in the lounge room and let her get well on her own, with food in her range, she will rest in her little bed to recover. It will take 7 days.

Or You can purchase a get well potion that will heal her in an instant, It's your choice. KittyCats never die they just go into a deep coma, and sleep, this is what happens when they have had no kittyCat food for three day's they get sick and end up being comatized (Deep Sleep) in a bed indicating that they need food or Tobe Perma Petted with a potion, Then they never need food again Smile) ..

http://kittycats.biz/help/

So I hope this helps CMariaCaeca

Yep, as long as the food is around, the cat will eat it.

Make sure food settings are right!

If the cat can eat it, the cat will toss the blankets in a week.
[Image: mega%20blanket.jpg]
always giggling when i read your posts. so i will cheekily add - that for 749 linden - send me the kitty - and the 749 linden. and i will say a few special words. and kiss the kitty on the forehead. and then gently feed them the potion (for 290 from the kittystore - giggles cheekily-) and send back the kitty to you.

smiles - I have magic healing hands me.

I'm a kitty nurse

giggles!

(04-01-2015 10:42 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
The cat ran out of food while it was locked in your closet!

Now its been rendered unconscious by its lack of vitamin D

and is now SICK!

Its under a nicely textured indian blanket
with a thermometer sticking out of its mouth!

Three ways to fix it.

A) Feed the cat for a week straight and it will finally get out of bed.

B) Go to the main store and buy a bottle of GET WELL for L750
and BLAM the kitteh will fly out of those blankets instantly!

C) Buy another cat that looks exactly like that one and change its name!

Don't let your cat get locked in the closet Wink

Welcome to the KittyCatS community!
Reference URL's