KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Grand Opening Of Guenevere's Kitty Camelot! Stop In For Cute Kitties!! <3<3<3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!!

If you like my pop-up store, you're going to love visiting my main store, Guenevere's Kitty Camelot!! We're open as of today, and would love to meet you guys!! <3<3<3

Whether you're a breeder, a reseller, a collector, or just looking for cute little pets, you will love the shop!! Just like the pop-up store, there are all kinds of kitties, from 0T to 9T purebreds, from teacups to Megas! There are cats on all the boards marked at prices from 0-50L.

The 7,8, and 9T boards got filled up quickly, so even more are hiding on the lower T boards. The breeding pairs that live in the shop are not for sale, but almost all of them have kittens that are and may not be on display, so please ask!!

Most everything is at an extremely fair price, and every week, I put out a special on a cat that my cattery just can't handle any more of! This week, it's Foxie S & P, so come for giant discounts on Foxie S & Ps, most with recessive eyes!

If you see anything that interests you, are new to KittyCatS and need breeding help, or want to make an offer on a cat that isn't for sale, or negotiate on one that is....just shoot me an IM! (guenevere. amaranth)

We're so excited to finally share this little spot with you, so if you have time, please come visit! And as always, if you find a hidden gem or a great deal, please show the tip jar love. I would give all my kitties to loving homes if I could, but, you know, food and milk! *laughs*

Please stop by and say hello!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EL...1/221/4001

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Hehehe!! We had a few opening day issues, like the autofeeder having problems and forgetting to put cats up for sale....but thank you to the friendly faces who stopped by!! For those who ask, "Where's the door?", just walk straight past the welcome mat! I promise there's a bulding inside.

<3<3<3
Yay!!! I'm so excited to come see the new place!! Big Grin

Congrats Guen!

~Daisy
Awww...thanks, Daisy!!! It was a lot of work, but hopefully worth it!!Smile And will be great to see you! *hugs*

Now on to the rest of the sim! *laughs*
Thank you all so much for continuing to stop by, and please don't forget to join the group!! We still have a lot of great hidden treasure lurking up there, and the store will continue to be restocked regularly!!Smile

Awww...and someone adopted one of my retired kitties! That makes me so happy!!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Congrats, Guen!
Girl I love your store!! It's adorable and the prices/traits are to die for! I keep telling myself I can't buy any more kitties for a bit but then you put out something I just can't resist...I'm gonna go broke! haha
Awwww!! Thank you, ladies!! I am so glad both of you could come by and visit!! *big hugs*

There are still a few great deals and unique cats waiting for new owners, and we're going to restock this weekend, as it looks like our store has been robbed...so make sure those of you who haven't come by to visit do!!Smile

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Awwww!!! I am happy and sad at the same time! Someone adopted Nastassja, one of my very first breeding cats! Thank you soooo much for giving her a wonderful home...and when her partner retires in a month or so, I hope you'll consider adopting him (a cute little teacup!) and reuniting them. Smile It makes me so happy when my retired cats are adopted...I can't keep them all, sadly. Sad We've placed three in loving homes so far!

We will be restocking the shelves sometime during this very busy night, but until then, please come on up and take advantage of some of the great deals still up there, including steals on teacups and toys! Don't forget, 8 and 9 T's are hiding on the lower traited boards because the main ones were full, I'm practically giving away Foxie S & Ps, and if you like any of the breeding pairs, I've begun displaying their latest kitten behind them, so you can actually see the parents..and in some cases, generations!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Hey everyone!!

We've only had time to restock the front room in the shop, but we have some FABULOUS finds on all the special sizes, including some adorable little teacups, and the 8 and 9T boards have been restocked. There are still a St. Patty's Day pair, lovely retired kitties you want for your home or shop. and we've started displaying a 9T kitten behind each breeding pair (while you can't buy the pairs, they usually have at least one that looks like a duplicate.) So, for those who like slightly pricier and highest quality kittens for breeding, we're making it slightly easier for you to locate what you are looking for. Some lovely friends have gifted me with new traits to throw into my little archive of magic that is the cattery, and see what comes out! *laughs* Thank you so very much!!

For those who like great deals and cute kittens, we still have a ton of lower traited kitties at ridiculously low prices, a free and 25L hidden 9T (some 8 and 9Ts are lurking on the lower traited board), and just cool things for KittyCatS lovers! Foxie S & Ps are practically free, and great for your breeding projects!

If there's something you don't see, it may be in my cattery or pop-up store, so just ask!Smile

We like to think there's something for everyone, so come by and check us out!! And don't forget the tip jar if you find a special deal....milk money! *laughs*

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's