KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Pedigree page doesn't show gender, why is that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know how to fix that? Even clicking on each cat link, it doesn't show gender, but it shows gender of the parents and grandparents.

ty in advance!
My pedigree page shows gender for all of my boxes and live cats. Perhaps its something with your browser? f it's a boxed kitten try putting it in image and see if the gender shows up that way. Other than that I have no idea. lol good luck
Hi !

You have to tick this : "Show Box gender in Pedigree and Cattery"
there : http://kittycats.biz/account.php for the gender to show in Pedigree and Cattery.

Hikari Smile
(03-31-2015 09:10 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !

You have to tick this : "Show Box gender in Pedigree and Cattery"
there : http://kittycats.biz/account.php for the gender to show in Pedigree and Cattery.

Hikari Smile

Thank you very much!! It worked Smile
It's a pleasure ! Smile
I had that same issue when I first started until a friend told me where to turn it on. That's another one of those things that should just be on by default, and I have no clue why anyone would want to turn it off. Is it something that KC added late?
Yes, we didn't get to know the gender before the kitten was actually unpacked and of course,
there was no repacker either ! (And it was taking 30 mins to birth as well).
(03-31-2015 03:23 PM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I had that same issue when I first started until a friend told me where to turn it on. That's another one of those things that should just be on by default, and I have no clue why anyone would want to turn it off. Is it something that KC added late?

Yes MsMagick it was a feature added later. In the past when a pair of cats dropped a box it was just a box. We didn't have the option to see the image of the kitten either. Over time and with updates the KC creators and workers added Image view so we can now see a 2D version of the kitten. Then they added the feature for us to see what gender the kitten was before we opened the box. I remember the days when we had to wait 30 mins to birth a kitten box only to find it was the wrong gender needed to back breed to parents or with another cat we owned.

It feels like it was the dark ages! Smile

Can't wait to see what other cool added features each update offers Smile
Happy breeding.
Thanks! *nods* I remember that someone said that, back in the Kitty Dark Ages, they had to ask for the gender to be on the box. I can only imagine how crazy it would be to know you needed a girl, but to not know what you were getting until it was unpacked. I'm kind of glad to have come into this later and to not to be telling the stories of "walking 10 miles uphill barefoot in the snow". :-)

And no repackers either? I might have given up!

(Thanks, KittyCats, once again for free Repackers ...and Break Free bottles, for that matter!)
(03-31-2015 03:57 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we didn't get to know the gender before the kitten was actually unpacked and of course,
there was no repacker either ! (And it was taking 30 mins to birth as well).

Do you remember when we didn't have managery or the cattery either? Kitties were put out for sale, put in folders, or trashed.

Omg yes the 30 min births! lol My best friend and I would sit and watch the box jump around for a half hour chatting and joking.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's