KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Another surprise...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again, I paired up the last two single kitties left over, the girl birthday kitty and a genesis boy mega I picked up more for the fact that he's a mega than for any crazy breeding plans...

so I'm preparing myself for a genesis x genesis = genesis pairing here...

http://i.gyazo.com/882a10aa44ffb7805a6a338c3e2d4fae.png

Whatttt....where did those blonde streaked whiskers come from?? Good kitties Big Grin lol

~Daisy
Provided that I am reading the shown pedigree correctly, it was a hidden trait on the Birthday girl because the genesis furred Mega has it's whisker already showing. Keep in mind that the collectable kitties such as the Birthday girl have traits that we have to discover. They don't reveal what they are hiding though in any logical order or manner.
Based on the pedigree I don't really know what to think!

Both kitties would have to throw blonde streaked or more recessive to get the blonde streaked to show...so the mega must have ancestors with blonde streaks or better that were hiding in one or both of its parents, and the birthday kitty must be hiding them or better.

Either way I've got more breeding to do to find out Big Grin

~Daisy
Reference URL's