KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Garden Party Strawberry Boy Crossdressing in Girl's Bonnet - Thoughts??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the Strawberry Boy best so far, and decided to unpack mine temporarily for a look & to show a friend*. Imagine my surprise when I went to put his cap on and it was the Strawberry Girl's bonnet!
[attachment=3121]

I'd like him to have his regular cap, but think this could also be a pretty cool collectible.

I've put in a ticket & talked to KittyCats. They can "fix" him so he'll have his cap, but he'll lose the bonnet. What do you think?

Fix him?
Leave him as he is?
And maybe try for another one?
... And put him up for auction?

* Coincidentally, the friend I was showing is a guy who crossdresses in RL and who LOVES pink... so I've also considered giving this boy to him.

Thoughts?
I'd keep him with the bonnet myself. I presume you won't see many of those.
*nods* Exactly!

I wasn't planning on keeping many of the Easter collectibles, and now I am already looking for a second Strawberry Boy so I'll also have one with a cap! LOL!

A hat anomaly!

I wouldn't fix it!

Unless its a major manufacturing defect and there are hundreds of them,
you wont be seeing another fluke like this.

I'd permapet the guy to avoid complications, and keep it the way it is,

then I would sell it to me!

Mutant kitteh's ROCK!
Why permapet now vs waiting until he's past breeding age?

Hmmm... how much are you offering? ;-)

Perhaps send him to Xavier's School for Gifted Kitties?
I am wondering if permapetting might protect the cat against the vagueries of accidently "fixing" him by - for instance - sending him to Cattery or putting him in and out of low prim mode. Just a guess.

Based on my own observations,

Permapetting appears to take them off the KittyCatS.biz grid!

You don't want the mutant cat being 'fixed' during some upgrade.

Maybe its just my imagination!

Perhaps someone can verify or rule out my theory.

But Ive had mutant anomalies ( clones) left untouched once they've been permapetted.

Yes, I'd be curious to know what might change him (other than having KittyCats actively do it). I've sent him to the cattery and back, and even repacked him and unpacked him again. So far so good! ... Or is that so far, so mutant! :-)

In any case, he has officially declared that he likes himself just the way he is and he doesn't want to be "fixed"! :-)

I am thinking of auctioning him/offering him for sale though as I hadn't intended to have any more live cats right now. I need to cut back as it is.
Reference URL's