KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
blah blah blah
Sorry to see your baby missing. Sad KC has an excellent support staff and can get your kitty back to you really fast.

SL likes to mess with our babies. The first things you can do when a kitty is missing is do an area search. In the firestorm window it's under world I believe. Type in the name of your kitty and search.

If you don't find it, you can get the kitty ID number from your pedigree page under the kitty and put it in a support ticket. Pedigree and Support tabs can be found at the top of you forum screen.

I hope you get your kitty back soon. It is a gorgeous baby. Smile
What Devilness Chant said!

It's usually SL. And, whatever it is, the KC team usually fixes it by the next day.
I have spent a lot too, in a very short time, and seen lots of bugs especially with SL Marketplace purchases. However, the KC staff has always been helpful, and problems are usually handled within a day. So far, I have only been unable to recover one kitten from an SL Marketplace box that was empty when I tried to birth it.
(03-19-2015 01:56 PM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I have spent a lot too, in a very short time, and seen lots of bugs especially with SL Marketplace purchases. However, the KC staff has always been helpful, and problems are usually handled within a day. So far, I have only been unable to recover one kitten from an SL Marketplace box that was empty when I tried to birth it.

You can try to contact the person that you bought the box from. They may be able to help you. Smile Many sellers are very sweet and very helpful.
kittycats can wander. if you're in a skybox, they can even fall off. If that happens, most times when they fall asleep, they are automatically returned to their "home" spot which is either the place where you rezzed them or put them down or the place you have set as home in the menu. If it doesn't return home, or if you don't want to wait, just submit a support ticket for the missing kittycat. The staff is awesome and will return the kitty to you within 24 hours most times; sometimes even within a few hours.

Also if your land is next to another person's land, check your lost and found folder. If your neighbor has auto-return of objects, then if the kitty wandered there, it should turn up in that folder.

if after you get your kitty back and it disappears again, check the range in your menu under animation. You might want to narrow it down.

I have had other breedables. So far, no one comes close to Kittycats in service.
Already did a multiple term area and inventory search, to no avail. Already have an open support ticket, don't want to be a bother.

I thought it might be a World of Warcraft thread and got excited.

Support tickets are usually pretty quick.

You have to inform your cats that when they get lost and end up at
the factory, to grab a bunch of those portable food packets on the way out.
And those mini weeklong snack bags, those are good too.

You know, the kind you get with special editions!

Trying to delete this thread because the support team had been more than amazing and quick helping me, but my activation code won't come thru. Turned off walk on all my kitties in the meanwhile so it won't happen again, I'd prefer them to walk, but I would prefer more that they don't poof Tongue
(03-19-2015 04:26 PM)BellaDonna Starflare Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to delete this thread because the support team had been more than amazing and quick helping me, but my activation code won't come thru. Turned off walk on all my kitties in the meanwhile so it won't happen again, I'd prefer them to walk, but I would prefer more that they don't poof Tongue

Aww I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations, but as you've seen support is awesome. I don't think we can delete threads, I haven't been able to yet.

I have a small parcel and they kept falling off the edge so I usually keep them in the cattery because they're safer there. If I do bring them in world I keep their range down to 3m or attach them to me Smile

Good luck!!
Daisy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's