KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My surprise this breeding cycle...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me when I last set up my partnerships: "Two genesis cats left over? They'll probably give me genesis but maybe I'll get the St. Paddy's kitty out of it..."

[Image: Pedigree%201_zpshqwtep3a.jpg]

Yes, still mostly genesis but I can't believe how much I like this eye on this fur! Big Grin Definitely a surprise for me! So fun Smile

Enjoy the day,
Daisy
*nods* Cats don't have to be high-T to look cute. I intentionally breed some kitties like that for sale as inexpensive pets. Smile
So true! If you like it..then that is all that counts! And it is such a cute Kitty! congrats!Smile
and the boo boo whiskers give it a nice touch! Definitely a good surprise Smile
Aww what a wonderful surprise. This kitty is very cute! I hope you enjoy him!
(03-18-2015 08:50 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]and the boo boo whiskers give it a nice touch! Definitely a good surprise Smile

Lol yeah, I wonder where THOSE came from?? Silly kitties!

The countable traits are overrated.

I'm a huge fan of the smoky V.

And don't get me started on SHADES!

I've been trying to get the illume out of my existence for quite some time.

Now you know why I wear sunglasses at night!

IT'S THOSE ILLUMED WHITE RUSSIANS HANGING AROUND THE HOUSE.

It doesn't take nine traits to make a good cat,

it just needs. . . personality Wink
(03-24-2015 08:05 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]IT'S THOSE ILLUMED WHITE RUSSIANS HANGING AROUND THE HOUSE.

lol yes, those illume's are certainly blinding...too bad it looks so great on the white kitties...and all the kitties actually Big Grin
(03-19-2015 09:22 AM)Moonstream27 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2015 08:50 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]and the boo boo whiskers give it a nice touch! Definitely a good surprise Smile

Lol yeah, I wonder where THOSE came from?? Silly kitties!

2 B Honest truly the BooBoo whiskers are very very cute Smile
Love the boo boo whiskers. I also think all of the tabbies tend to be under-rated. They're very pretty. I know most of those furs were introduced early and so they may feel old-hat for the early adopters, but they are due for a come-back.

As for illume - no thank you. I like glitter on my cats that have white fur on them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's