KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Menagerie and recalling cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to recall cats from your menagerie that were sent in long ago, possibly years ago? I started a couple years ago and I remember some really pretty December cats. Is there a way to view past cats sent to the menagerie?
Hi Ryanna,

You can recall cats sent less than 7 days before thanks to the blue Menagerie bottle (by the tigers).

You can recall cats menageried before February 2013 (max 3 of them) thanks to the brown Menagerie bottle (on your right as you enter the lobby and have the tigers in front of you).

Hikari Smile
Under Tad's FAQ in the General Discussion section, he has quick links under the Tips section. I am pasting that part of his FAQ below. It allows you to check the short-term menagerie and long-term menagerie without the bottle. But you need the bottle to get the kitty back.

copy paste starts here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I check my (short-term) Menagerie without a Magic Bottle?

Just as you can look at what is currently in your Cattery, you can see what you recently sent to the Menagerie; and could retrieve if you had used a Bottle, using the following link:

http://kittycats.biz/online/get_cat.php?m=1

You will need to be already logged in to the KittyCatS! web site.

If you accidentally click on a cat, don't worry. Since you did not use a Bottle, it can not be retrieved from the Menagerie. Simply wait a moment, then refresh the page and the cat will re-appear.

Can I check my (long-term) Menagerie without a Miracle Menagerie Bottle?

Just as you can look at what is currently in your Cattery, you can see what you long ago sent to the Menagerie; and could retrieve if you had used a Bottle, using the following link:

http://kittycats.biz/online/get_cat.php?m=2

You will need to be already logged in to the KittyCatS! web site.

If you accidentally click on a cat, don't worry. Since you did not use a Bottle, it can not be retrieved from the Menagerie. Simply wait a moment, then refresh the page and the cat will re-appear and does not count against your limit of 3.

Note that once you hit your limit of 3, you'll still see an error message.

----------------
copy paste ends here

If you haven't checked out Tad's FAQ, I recommend doing so. it has a wide variety of stuff that might want to refer to now and again like these links.
Thanks for all the help. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to look at the FAQs pinned at the top. The information there is super helpful. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks to Tad for all the work that went into it.
Reference URL's