KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: St. Paddy´s Boy - Lucky Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this is my first kitten that I get from my pair feels a bit sad to sell him.

Then I have difficult to determine the value of a collection, cat. So are you interested in owning him, send me an IM in SL where you place a bid on him and I will take and consider it - I will respond back to you, with in 24h.

[attachment=3081]
Molemina, if you feel a bit sad to sell your first kitten, my advice is to not sell it. Keep it. Enjoy it.

You will have other kittens you can sell.
Thank you for your advice but my husband does not want any more cats, and we have not enough prime in the house to have him with a partner as it is now.

Sure I could keep him in my inventory but I hope someone is looking for a cat like him and would appreciate him.

Im not planing to give him away, then i could keep in my inventory until things might have changed..
You know that you can breed cats in the Cattery? You don't need prims.
I mean, obviously, do whatever you need to do, but KittyCats has designed the system so that prims aren't an issue.
(03-17-2015 09:15 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]You know that you can breed cats in the Cattery? You don't need prims.
I mean, obviously, do whatever you need to do, but KittyCats has designed the system so that prims aren't an issue.

Thank you, but i still have the problem then about my husband not wanting any more cats for now so therefor its not an option.
Reference URL's