KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My Challenge to you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KittyCats used to be a vary loving, giving community. I officially started in late 2012 with breading, i got so much help and even free kittycats. You could ask ANYONE in the community for help and wabam, more info than you wanted lol. Now i have had a few new breeders saying how unwelcome they feel joining in KC. To them i give extra time and even KittyCatS in hopes they dont give up.

SO I want to challenge ALL OF YOU to do the same. If you see a new breeder with info wrong on boxes selling, or over paying, or just confused by how traits hide. Help them, show them, give them 10 minutes of your time and add a fresh face to the community!
i love this challenge AND... the community still IS loving and giving. i hear comments EVERY WEEK from brand new ppl who have been helped in chat, in markets, privately, and they are so thankful!

sometimes the good can be overlooked when we get discouraged but it is THERE in plain sight always...

so don't lose heart... we have an awesome community, just last night a new person wrote (about 2 weeks old) sharing how some ppl reached out and helped her she was super thankful!!

again i hear this all the time. Smile keep up the kindness!! it does brighten people's lives!
Thank you for saying this, and I wholeheartedly agree!

I'm still relatively new & still learning... and trying hard not to make any (more) stupid mistakes. Smile

I really appreciate everyone who has helped me, and I always try to help as I can. I started out looking for a pet, and even as a small breeder, I want my KittyCats experience to be something that I enjoy. It makes things so much better when we support each other, and, personally, I like ending my day with a smile.
during my online times i try hard to watch the KittyCatS chat and following it. i see lots of people (including me) who keep answering and helping the new (and sometimes even older) addicteds.

I try to help where i can, since me as market owner knows how important new addicts are even to the markets. We all started once a time and we all was lost at that point. we all got helped and i think also the newer addicts gets helped alot.

If someone feels "ignored/unwelcome" you are more than welcome to IM me inworld for a private "how to start" session. I know some things at KittyCats are tricky Big Grin but everything is easy to use once you got in.

xoxo
Julia
(03-16-2015 04:52 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]KittyCats used to be a vary loving, giving community. I officially started in late 2012 with breading, i got so much help and even free kittycats. You could ask ANYONE in the community for help and wabam, more info than you wanted lol. Now i have had a few new breeders saying how unwelcome they feel joining in KC. To them i give extra time and even KittyCatS in hopes they dont give up.

SO I want to challenge ALL OF YOU to do the same. If you see a new breeder with info wrong on boxes selling, or over paying, or just confused by how traits hide. Help them, show them, give them 10 minutes of your time and add a fresh face to the community!

It seems a great challenge!

I am proud of my students, and how they can get large kittens, after months of training.

and, always good to feel all the charm of new breeders, when they discover the fantastic world KC.

This is something that makes it worth living in KC.

Congratulations for post Luna
Reference URL's