KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Arrogance Reigns down in the KittyCatS Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And it's high time you all know about it!

http://scratchn-post.com/arrogance-reign...community/

Much Love,

LickN
I don't see anything here except a bunch of unsubstantiated and possibly libelous claims about a man who has only ever been nice to me.
Sorry but I'm 100% behind LickN. I have seen this in action sooooo many times both against myself and others. I have spoken to a few people who all see the same. I do have one message though, once you reach the top, there's only one way to go. More and more people are walking up and LickN is just providing the coffee
Assuming that each person behaves differently with different people, and that even the worst person has feelings and has someone who loves and with whom he performs well, after reading your post, however, that you wrote on another site probably to avoid censorship, what I read does not tell the "facts" but of "intentions". Will not tell you that for me Fabao has always behaved well and I never got to thinking that it was a "bully", that is absolutely true for me, however.
I'll tell you that, what I read, however, it seems to me a personal matter, and as each personal matter should have been treated.
I do not think the use of the Community Forum to put to pillory someone is part of the Community's Spirit especially because I think it's private, it's between you and him.
You should solve privately, not here.
Thank you for sharing your feelings with everyone, LickN.
and I thank the description what you did to me.

Well, never spoke or were friends, and seems so ridiculous, you make a description of a person you never spoke, or had time for a meeting in Portuguese.

Well, I believe you got mad at the last event that occurred this week.

So if you think it's time that everyone knows about fabio, perhaps came to know ALL the time the truth of many people, including Lickn.

So, as I suffered booling throughout the year 2014, and as I was banned islands, and expelled auctions, and ridiculed in SNP auctions for supporting Vygg, many made a game just to destroy fabio.

Then it was time for me to opening Pandora's box, and put the entire list of names that do shit like this.

But for me, writing in public, is the true childish.

You can come to me to talk when you want.
Hi all,

We understand that things may get emotional at times, but, as we did before, we would like to ask to resolve personal sensivities like this in private.

Therefore we are closing this thread.

Thank you.
Your KittyCatS Team.
Reference URL's