KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Oh So Lavender... A New Addition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This little one was a surprise birth today. I originally started this project back in November/December, but somewhere along the way I messed up the breeding. Well... I decided to switch the mom & it popped out. Sometimes kitties have to have affairs Big Grin!

Presenting "Oh So Lavender..."

Fur: Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Eyes: Dry Olive (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Rounded Fold
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

[Image: 16749601251_5194183fb8_b.jpg]

[Image: 16748742192_98fdda46cf_b.jpg]

...Gosh I love the Australian Mists! Thank you Callie!

Heart
[Image: 16748742192_98fdda46cf_b.jpg]

Lovely picture and excellent breeding! Congrats Tongue
Beautiful! So in this case, the forbidden fruit....got you an olive...(is an olive a fruit? ha ha) Big Grin
Nice work!
Thank you Dimpz & Mal! ?

Hehe @ Mal, I think in this case this little Olive is forbidden fruit! Haha... Had to commit a little taboo in my cattery. *giggles*

It's so freaking frustrating when you try and try to get something & then when you least expect it or make a change you get what you want... many moons later! LOL
It's nice to know that it happens to the more experienced breeders too! :-)

Great job, BTW!
(03-08-2015 11:58 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice to know that it happens to the more experienced breeders too! :-)

Great job, BTW!

Oh gosh yeah. I definitely mess up a lot and sometimes cats can be hard to "fix." It's always fun to see what pops out, even if it's not what you want. When it comes to breeding you can never have enough knowledge. Always something to learn and experience! Heart
congrats Illuminatra. Gorgeous kitty and I love your picture. Reminds me of an antique portrait painting of maybe a Southern Belle
Stunning!
Very lovely. Congrats!
Beautiful illu, great job<3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's