KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS Robbery @ Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop!! Nothing Over 75L!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
UPDATE: The problem with getting into the space has been solved! Thanks to those who have visited, and new cats will be added at midnight!

Hey everyone!!

About 2 days away from opening my store, the people we were renting our sim from took the island offline. LL gave us 24 hours to get our stuff, and fortunately, no cats, horses, or Dwarfins were harmed!! We have a new place to live now, but it will take a bit to set everything up again.

In the meanwhile, I have a pop-up store going on over at Ivy Lane! All kittens are priced from $25L-150L, and there's a free 9T hiding! There are also two male live kittens at 100% love! They are "pay what you can"...if you just want to use the kitten to mate and return to me, go ahead! If you want to keep him for your collection, that's wonderful, too!!

I will be replacing kittens as they sell, so do check back throughout the week!

There are some incredible deals; all I ask is you show some consideration to the tip jar if you find a hidden gem, or just want to show support for our rebuild! I'm sharing some love with the community, so pass it on, and also take a look around Ivy's lovely sim!

:heart:Visit Guenevere's Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop over at Ivy Lane! Heart

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/27

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Yay! Glad to know you got everything back okay, and before the live cats and other breedables got sick.

I'll have to check the sale. :-)

M

P.S. If you have the area with the bench in the middle (exactly where the landmark points), I didn't have access. I was kicked out to behind the cart on the other side of the wall. I could still cam inside though. Apparently, I need to be a member of a group to go inside?
Eeeep!! Thank you so much for letting me know! I will let Ivy know about it, because not much use in a pop-up sale when people can't come in!

Thank you for all the well-wishes and for visiting!! *big hugs*

*~ Guen
It works now. :-)

BTW, if we borrow one of the males, how do you want him returned?

M
If you borrowed one of the live cats and want to return him, you can just send him to me in world...my name is guenevere.amaranth on there. I'll send him straight back to the cattery!

And thanks for borrowing him! *laughs*

New kitties, live and boxed, will show up at midnight!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

P.S. Your latest was a lavendar Ocicat Mega?! Congrats!! Smile
Oh, good. Wanted to make sure he didn't get hungry. I bred him with one of my new collection kitties, to see what they'd give me. Unfortunately, I'm just getting mostly Genesis kittens with eyes that aren't new, but that I didn't have yet. I think you'll be able to see the pedigree when I send him back. If not, let me know.

Thanks, and yes, I'm STILL Happy Dancing about the Mega Oci. Heart He's my first Mega kitten and also the first boy from his Mom & Dad, after 4 girls! Here's a pic of all three of them together. (I've been planning on back-breeding one of his sisters to his Dad on the next round.)
Thanks to everyone for adopting almost all the kitties in the pop-up shop!!

All the kitties that did not find homes in the past few days have had their prices drastically reduced! There has also been a complete restock, with some wonderful finds and unique trait combinations! There's a hidden 9T for $0L, a $25L, a toy kitten, and a Lilac Marble, and my favourite eyes of all. (see if you can guess which they are!)

If you find a great deal or something special or adopt a 0L cat, please do show some love to the tip jar....most of these will go back to normal price when the store re-opens! Most importantly, have fun and keep coming back...you'll never know what you'll find. A special surprise arrives tomorrow!!Smile

A live female 100% 8T, Aurora, is sitting next to the food dish! If you'd simply like to buy her for mating purposes and return her, or you want to give her a forever home, she is a beautiful cat!

Don't forget, the pop-up shop is in Ivy Lane's lovely sim, and here's how to get there: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/27

*Hugs* ,
*~ Guen
Wow!! So many of the kitties were adopted in the time it took me to eat my dinner, so thank you all very much for giving them loving new homes!! *hugs to all*

The last re-stock for the remainder of the weekend; there are still 0L-100L boxes, a Bigger de Big, and a free 9T hiding somewhere, but I've also added some collectibles, including a live one curled up in a basket and a Rainy Day Gold. They are more than the bargain basement prices I've had in the pop-up store, but practically a giveaway if you like collectibles.

You'd better hurry, as the main store is being reconstructed quickly! *laughs*

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

P.S. Whoever adopted Aurora, please let me know how her kitten turned out!! Smile
I brought a friend by and he got a bunch of boxes before this last restock, so he might have been part of all those sales.

I went back and the Rainy Day Boy said he needed to go home with me. :-)

M
Hahahaha....well, thank you for spreading the word!! I think we'll officially have the main store up and running this week, fingers crossed, so YAY!! Smile

I'm glad someone adopted him!! I have the dad, and will probably end up making him a PermaPet, because the coat is just so pretty!!Smile

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's