KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: My poor kitties!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I have a bit of a strange situation I just needed to vent about. Some of you around here know me; I own a KittyCatS store that was finally set to open next week! I have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 120 live cats and 250 boxes, of about which three-quarters live in my store. My partner has perhaps an additional 30. Today, we discovered the entire sim we were renting was taken offline by the owners. We've literally lost everything...including a majority of our KittyCatS, both pets and for the store. We are struggling with LL to try to get the island restored long enough to reclaim the sim we developed, but we do not know how many days it will take.

In the meantime, the cats may run out of food and milk. I have no access to them, nor to retrieve the countless boxes from the store. It is absolutely heartbreaking that this has happened to us. All total, I'd say we've lost hundreds of thousands of L's in items and investment in breedables (we also breed Amaretto horses and Dwarfins) weeks of very hard work on our various businesses, as well as our home. We actually just moved to this sim from another so we could have more space and build our Camelot.

I know it is silly, but I've cried very much over this...especially knowing I can't get to the KittyCatS. I know they are not real, but I worry over them like they are.

Has anyone else ever had this happen? Was KittyCatS able to help if you lost your entire store?

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Hi Guenevere, you only need go to you pedigree on this page and copy the ID of every kitty, then fill out a ticket explaining what happened and put the ID of all your kittens, that's the only option you have to recover quickly Smile
Hi Guen,

Don't worry, LL *will* open the sim (they usually let sims open during 24 hours) long enough for you
to get your belongings back, I have experienced it a few times.
That will avoid Kitten having to send you hundreds of cats/boxes back.

Good luck,
Hikari Smile
Guen,

I've heard that LL always does that as well. Hang in there, make a notecard listing all your kittens just in case, maybe check in with Kitten re: her suggested plan of attack, and stay after LL. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Blessings,

M
I've had it happen, and yes, LL let everybody on the sim in to grab things. It may be easiest to send all the cats and boxes to Cattery until you can get re-settled somewhere.
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! *hugs*

We got the heads up from LL that we would have 24 hours to move out, and we've ended up on a sim with a big-name land owner in SL so we know it isn't going anywhere. We may be delayed a bit in showing off our KittyCatS, horses, and Dwarfins, but all the kitties are safely in the Cattery and accounted for!

Thank goodness I didn't have to send a ticket for each cat! Whew! *laughs*

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
Glad to hear that you were able to resolve this.
I am sorry about this. Really a great loss.
Always good to know who we're renting the land.
Perhaps Kittycats, can resend your kittens.
I wish you luck
Reference URL's