KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ADVICE PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a new store, but I am not getting much business. I am thinking of expanding a bit to the markets that are around. I already have a spot at too adorable, is there anywhere else that anyone recommends. Or does anyone have any thoughts on how to get my name out in the kittycat world.
Stand-alone stores do not get as much business as markets. Market traffic is pretty essential. I have a stand-alone store, but mainly use it as a hub where I organize boxes and have my Cattery dock and some cats before bringing things out to some markets. Being in a market also lets you check to see if your prices are in line with what others are charging.

To get your name out: post here with pictures of your cats in the showroom section. Have a link to your store in your signature. Offer cats at auctions if you have time to do that. Some people post quite actively to flickr with pretty pics of their cats. Post cats on the Live sales section here.

I'm sure others can offer more suggestions. Good luck. Smile
Hmmm Ok Smile I can do that.
Maybe some small shops in some markets, with a LM donate to your megastore can help.
I have found some lovely kitties at affordable prices in the online SL Marketplace, and there are a number of breeders who seem to do good business in that venue. You might look into a "virtual-virtual" store.
I have both stores in world and on MP. My kitties seem to do better on MP for some reason but I do occasionally sell at markets. I have 2 market shops, in fact i met most of my firends through markets. Good luck to you and Ivy gave you lots of good advice. There's also a sale section of the forum too, a lot of people, including myself, use that to advertse kitties. There are also advertising rgoups in world you can use as well.
Reference URL's