KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCats GreedyGreedy @ Le Petite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Le Petite Kitties is combining two of the most addictive creations in SecondLife for your entertainment pleasures. The GreedyGreedy game at Le Petite gives out table prizes, generously donated by D.D.M Designs. The winner of each round will win a random prize that may include cat beds, display suitcases, podiums, cat loungers and more as well as Grand prizes of a Live Kitty for the first round and a Boxed Kitty for the second. All kitty prizes are guaranteed to have a minimum of 3 Traits.

The buy-in fee for each Greedy game is 100L paid to a tip jar. Amazing prizes will ALWAYS be given. Special games may include rare breeds or higher traited kitties.

The games are just a part of what i am striving for at Le Petite Kitties, if you'd like to contribute by donating any of your kitty goods, please contact me in world or leave me a PM here. Also, if you'd like to host your own greedy game at Le Petite and offer a kitty up for gamble, let me know and we'll set you up!

Schedule so far is as follows:

Mondays @ 8PM SLT

Tuesdays @ NOON SLT

Wednesdays @ 6PM SLT

**Seeking hosts **
Ohh I'm looking forward to hosting a game soon!
Reference URL's