KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty and a Date Auction Panel #17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky #17

What: 4th Annual Kitty and a Date Auction
Where: The ScratchN Post Main Sim (http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Scratc...36/230/21)
When: Friday, February 20, 2015 4PM SLT
Starting Bid: All cats have a starting bid of 500L.
Winning bid gets:
  • 1 - Fabulous Kitty (Picture and details below)
  • 1 - Up to a three hour date with me (details below)

[Image: 16399529289_5d1ddce280.jpg]

Kitty Details:

??????????????????????????????????????????
? Blue Velvet - 2015 Kitty & a Date Auction

Fur: Balinese - Blue Lynx
Eyes: Ice Crystal (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Fussy
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Shape: Fussy)
Size: Normal
Owner: Aisling MacMoragh

Possible Hidden Traits:

Fur: Balinese - Blue Lynx or Siamese - Chocolate Tortie
Eyes: Ice Crystal or Grotto (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Flair, Twinkle, Blush or better
Tail: Fussy or better
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold or Foxie
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked, Chocolate or Latte (Fussy, Light Wave or better)

?????????????????????????????
MOM: Margaux

DAD: Atherton
Ears: Pointed Soft Fold

Grand Parents on both sides:

GRAND MOM: Nora
Eyes: Grotto (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Ears: Foxie
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Curious)

GRAND DAD: Gunther
Fur: Snowshoe - Bluepoint
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Mysterious

Date Ideas:

I'm open to anything PG-17 or under. I am flexible to do the sort of things you would most enjoy. We can spend an weekday evening or a pretty much any time on the weekend hanging out for 2-3 hours. I would be happy to help you with:

- Breeding Basics, intermediate or advanced
- Culling or organizing your cattery - despite being terrible at this for my own cats I am pretty good at it with other’s
- Finding all the cakes on the KittyCatS Birthday Cat Hunt
- Learning how to take good photos of your cats, landscapes, yourself or others (samples of my work found on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aislingmacmoragh/, please note some of the most recent ones are quick raw shots.)
- Making Pedigrees
- Learning the basics of creating custom collars - I can even now show you how to make the edges clear thanks to things that I have learned from other kind members of the KittyCatS community.

If you would like to escape all things KittyCats for the morning/afternoon/night I would be happy to arrange:
- a visit to my ~GOD~ bubble, scenes include:
- a camp fire
- a picnic
- a formal dinner
- an underwater lounge surrounded by sharks
- a cemetery
- a winter cabin with a skating pond and a fire to read by
- a floating ruins, and a fall field with a wagon of hay
- a climbing tree

- a tour of Garden of Dreams

We can go off exploring a variety of other other areas - just tell me the sort of places you enjoy and I will gladly scope them out ahead of time and show you the ropes or if you like we can see them for the first time together.

Need a dance partner for or just someone to go with you to your favorite club or concert? I’m your girl. I am happy with all types of music and could **probably** dress to fit in with almost any club in SL. I also have my own dance system and dance balls and we can go dancing on the moon, if that is your thing.

Are you an aspiring blogger? Would you like some help with your styling / arrangements? crediting? WordPress? I have over 4 years of blogging experience both for SL and RL blogs and I would be happy to help you hone your own skills.

Want to watch a movie in SL? We can go to the video rental store and pick out a movie then TP back to my place where you can have your pick of a huge outdoor screen or a flat screen over the fireplace. Either way I will bring my bouncy couch. Yes, that’s right, I buy couches sheerly for the fact that I have the ability to jump up and down on them.

Not into movies? We can ride Mega Pusses around my sim. Need to borrow one, don’t worry I got one you can borrow. You would be surprised how much fun you can have riding a mega puss over rows of collection kitty boxes.

Just want to hang out and talk? Need someone to vent to about what frustrates you in any life? Want someone to brag to about things you have accomplished? - Heck! I am good with that, too. And if your day has been really bad and you need a pick me up, we can jump up and down on my bed like little kids at a slumber party. You would be amazed how this can elevate your mood. You wouldn’t think it, but try it - it just might surprise you.

Pick me and Blue Velvet and we will work out something special that is perfectly suited to your tastes. This is your date. I want you to have as much fun as you can and still keep it PG-17 so the sky’s the limit. Did I mention we can go skydiving in SL?

Want to bid on me and my kitty... come to Kitty and a Date Auction
Awe he is giving the evil kitteh look I love it!! He is gonna be a sassy little guy!

AND omg so many fun date ideas!
He is a very mischievous kitty!
Reference URL's