KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: ~? Double Dreamy Australian Mist - Lilac! ?~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi KittyCatS! Breeders!

I thought I'd share my newest beauty in my cattery!

? SunShine
Fur: Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Dreamy
Ears: Big Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Dreamy)
Size: Normal

[Image: 16374179898_e664a9d4a9_b.jpg]

Heart She's just perfect! Heart
Ahww so cute!
I have just started the Mist breeding and hoping to get a few beauties like you're congratsSmile
Congrats, Lumi!
(02-17-2015 12:41 PM)foxxy Kidd Wrote: [ -> ]Ahww so cute!
I have just started the Mist breeding and hoping to get a few beauties like you're congratsSmile

Thank you so much! Good luck with your breeding! You will make lovely kitties! Heart

(02-17-2015 01:35 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, Lumi!

Thank you sweetness! Heart
Beautiful kitty and a great photo! How did you get those little bunnies to come along at just the right time? ? Congrats!
Illuminatra, gorgeous kitty. I love the pic, it has an innocent bambi anime feeling to it
(02-17-2015 08:56 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful kitty and a great photo! How did you get those little bunnies to come along at just the right time? ? Congrats!

Thank you Mal! Heart - This is actually just a picture where I placed my kitty inside of it and then captured it again. I thought it was cute, because it's like the bunnies are saying... "holy kitty!" HAHAHA
(02-18-2015 06:25 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Illuminatra, gorgeous kitty. I love the pic, it has an innocent bambi anime feeling to it

Aww yes! I should name her Bambi! That would be cute! Wink
Well done breeding and pic taking Smile
pretty pic. pretty cat.
(02-18-2015 10:42 AM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote: [ -> ]Well done breeding and pic taking Smile

Thank you very much, Tatiana! Heart

(02-18-2015 01:00 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]pretty pic. pretty cat.

Thank you Ivy! *huggies* Heart
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's