KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SUPER RARE - PANEL 9 - KITTY & A DATE AUCTION! MEET MY KITTY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1fe917b8f5926dc76835ca9652fc01dc.jpg]
NAUGHTY RUSSIAN MEGAPUSS - PERMA PET!

Meet the Perma-Pet Naughty Russian Megapuss -- SUPER RARE -- (I have never seen another like this one!) which I will be auctioning on Panel 9 (along with myself), during The 4th Annual Kitty & a Date Auction with Sanura Snowpaw on February 20th, 2015 @ 4PM SLT. The auction will take place at The ScratchN Post!

Should you win this Kitty and date -- you get this fabulous kitty -- and a two hour date with me. Here are some ideas!

1. We can do whatever you want as long as it is G-rated!
2. We could go dancing and have some fun!
3. We could talk about KittyCatS!, breeding, reading pedigrees, or I could answer any questions that could help you out with these areas!
4. I could teach you how to create a KittyCatS! collar so you can start creating your own!
5. I could tell you about how to best market your KittyCatS! and how to advertise in groups!
6. I am also pretty great on Photoshop
, and I love taking pictures. I could take a picture of your favorite kitty and make a portrait out of it, or even a picture of you or you and your friends!
7. Anything G-rated goes, it's your date. YOU DECIDE. These are just some ideas!

Hope to see you there on February 20th! Heart

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS SPECIAL AUCTION!

DoN't Miss It!
Thank you Alan :-)
bump bump bump
bumping post!
bumping bumping - it's getting close!
OMG I have never seen one of these kittehs as a MEGA before! Someone is gonna be so lucky!
Reference URL's