KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Crystal Crush recessiveness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Saga's chart says

"Crystal Crush is recessive to Crystal Clear and dominant to Mint Julep - more info please."

That's an area of 14 eyes which is less to narrow down than some other eyes, but still if anyone has info on dominance in relationship to Crystal Clear, Odyssey Burst, Ice Crystal, Odyssey Carnival, Morning Glory, Exotic Treasure, Double Dip Flora, Odyssey Dream, Gerbera Orange, Gerbera Blue, Gerbera Pink, Gerbera Purple, Morning Dew, Canary, Mercury, Starry Baby Blues, Odyssey Fire & Rain, or Mint Julep, please post a chart here
Full moon is dominant to crystal crush and crystal berry.

Mom Faithe has Gerbera Blue shown, Full Moon hid
Dad Asfour has Crystal Crush shown, Crystal Berry hid

Child has Full Moon shown -- shows it has to be dom to Crystal Berry even without proving the hids on Full Moon.

(If Crystal crush is the hid, crystal berry is automatically rec because it is the hid of crush)

[Image: c3365f34e18bcdfa9e7c25a8599bc9e3.png]

For proof Full Moon is hid on Faithe, go to Full Moon thread to see a previous chart there.

Proof Crystal Berry is recessive to crystal crush

[Image: 0105a33969629e2ba5bf11d83c96b4f4.png]
Crystal Crush is dominant to Twilight

Dad shows Crystal Crush
Mom shows Violet, known to be recessive to Crystal Crush (and Twilight)
Baby shows Twilight

Therefore Twilight is Dad's hidden eye proving Crystal Crush is Dominant to Twilight

Also Saga's chart says
Crystal Crush is dominant to Starry Baby Blues & Crystal Berry and recessive to Gerbera Pink and Full Moon

Twilight is dominant to Canary & Crystal Berry, and recessive to Gerbera Blue

This means Crystal Crush has to be dominant to Canary since Twilight is
And
Twilight has o be recessive to Gerbera Pink since Crystal Crush is

[Image: 6af6f3f116c3d3be55c7cf47a1e19058.png]
Crystal Crush is dominant to Pomegranate.
I've had these cats for awhile and was just checking Saga and realized that nobody had submitted this info.

[Image: 28lqrm8.jpg]

The Scaredy Cat, was a known Pomegranate hider, and thusly was named Pomegranate by his owner. Marissa mated him with her crystal crush girl, Miyu, which produced Aspin, showing the Crystal Crush. I was able to pull the Pomegranate out from under the Crystal crush with Tap Organica and it is showing on Tomasina.

For reasons not clear to me, I'm having trouble making my image full perm in SL to subit to Saga. I'll work on it.
Formal proof for above:

1) According to Saga: Wild Cherry is dominant to Tapestry Organica
2) According to Saga: Pomegranate is dominant to Wild Cherry
3) Therefore Pomegranate is dominant to Tapestry Organica
4) Therefore Crystal Crush is dominant to Pomegranate (since it's hidden is the only possible source)
QED

Also proves the name 'Pomegranate' on the ScaredyTats! - BooBerry is correct and it does hide that eye.
Thank you Tad, for writing it out formally. Smile
Saga's chart says

Crystal Crush is dominant to Starry Baby Blues, Twilight, & Crystal Berry and recessive to Gerbera Pink and Full Moon

Saga's charts says about Crystal Berry
Crystal Berry is dominant to Canary, and recessive to Gerbera Pink, Twilight, Full Moon, & Crystal Crush - more info, please

Since Crystal Crush is dominant to Crystal Berry with Crystal Berry proven dominant to Canary, Crystal Crush is also dominant to Canary

I just posted that Full Moon is placed between Gerbera Purple and Morning Dew with proof. Full Moon is recessive to Gerbera Purple, dominant to Morning Dew. See
https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=20491&page=2

Since Crystal Crush is recessive to Full Moon, it is automatically recessive to Gerbera Purple

The proven lineup is now
Gerbera Purple
Full Moon
Morning Dew
Canary

Crystal Crush proven recessive to Full Moon so it is automatically now recessive to Gerbera Purple too.

So Crystal Crush is between Gerbera Purple/Full Moon -- Canary
Just needs a proof against Morning Dew to be placed.
You know, I've run through these threads and am I wrong... did you end each of them with "just needs a proof against Morning Dew to be placed" That's a lot of eyes just resting on Morning Dew.

I'm glad I have Morning Dew kitties.
You aren't wrong, Ivy. A few of them just need to be tried against Morning Dew. Also since I've notice a few of them were from that batch of Halloween eyes with Full Moon and Twilight, I think some of the others in that Halloween season probably will fall between Gerbera Purple and Morning Dew but haven't been narrowed to that point yet as their spread is showing wider.

(05-06-2016 10:50 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I've run through these threads and am I wrong... did you end each of them with "just needs a proof against Morning Dew to be placed" That's a lot of eyes just resting on Morning Dew.

I'm glad I have Morning Dew kitties.
Theres a lot resting on Morning Dew but since Bronze has now been placed between Morning Dew and Canary most will need proving against Bronze as well, this is one of them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's