KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: [The KittyBox] - Closed Beta - End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hellow there,

I am currently looking for people intrested in joining an alpha testing on future scripts for testing purposes.
Later on these people will automatically join the closed beta for the releases.

Quote:
  • Alpha Testing or just Alpha – Alpha testing is an early stage of testing. It’s usually done after a release just finishes being developed. It’s very common for release to be unstable in this stage, as the purpose of alpha testing is to iron out the “obvious” bugs and glitches.
  • Closed Beta or Close Beta – This stage of testing usually comes right after all the problems discovered in Alpha testing are fixed. The length of closed beta testing really varies from release to release. Some releases go through numerous stages of closed beta testing titled “Closed Beta 2”, “Closed Beta 3”, “Closed Beta 4” and so on. As the name implies, this stage of testing is still “closed” from the public, but is much more extensive than Alpha Testing. There’s no way all of a releases issues can be discovered in Alpha testing, as only a handful of people are trying out the release and looking for bugs. Closed beta on the other hand, is usually open to many more people. Sometimes hundreds sometimes thousands. Since this is a non-public beta test, most of the time assets created during closed beta will be wiped. This means all assets will be deleted when closed beta testing ends. This is not always the case, but is the norm.

1st Beta: [Create an Image]
Quote:[Image: valentine.jpg] [Image: valentine2.jpg]

[Image: bg9.jpg] [Image: bg10.jpg]

[Image: bg11.jpg] [Image: bg12.jpg]

2nd Beta: [Forum Signatures]
Quote:User1;
[Image: Angellillah_Pyle]

User2;
[Image: Script_Hyun]

Please contact me inworld: Script Hyun
May i please test it? Smile
(02-14-2015 07:23 AM)Charlotte Calael Wrote: [ -> ]May i please test it? Smile

I'll contact you inworld Charlotte and send you the login data for the beta Smile
Only a few available!
I'd love to help test this!
(02-18-2015 05:25 AM)Cygnoir Blanc Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to help test this!

I'll contact you inworld Smile
Only 2 spots available!
I can give you hand with testing, let me know inwolrd
If it's still open, I'll be happy to try too
I'm sorry, during the day I'm at my RL job and it's difficult to be online then Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's