KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Kitty and a Date Auction, Panel 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This coming Friday, February 20th @ 4PM SLT, the 4th Annual Kitty and a Date Auction will be held at The ScratchN Post main sim. I brought Alejandro with me and the starting bid will be 500L. If you win my kitty, not only you get the kitty, but a date with me for 2 hours. Here are my date ideas:

1. Everything we do should only be PG rated such as bowling, driving around sims, or playing games such as Greedy, Candyland, or Una. If we do these things, you will be hanging not only with me, but with my family (husband and kids).
  2. We could talk anything about KittyCats, from breeding to selling and pricing kitties.
  3. I am a builder, a scripter, and a photographer. You could ask me anything about these things such as how to build using prims/mesh prims, alignment of textures and/or prims, how to write a simple script by breaking it down for you, or show you how to get the best pictures of your kitties or yourself with less editing or show you how to edit pictures using GIMP, Paintshop, and/or Photoshop.
  4. I love fashion. If you are into fashion and interested, I could tell you about fashion events, blogs, or tips (what's new in the fashion world).

Alejandro and I will be waiting for you at the event. See you there. Smile

[Image: 15963338453_6d73d42d99_b.jpg]

Pedigree:
Fur: Tonkinese - Blue Mink Tortie
Eyes: Divine (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Blush
Tail: Curious
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Wavy)
Size: Normal
[Image: b220b93d5c4458c53612aac713080842.png]
*bumps*
Ohh what a cute little guy and those are some really fun date ideas as well!
Reference URL's