KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 4th Annual Kitty and a Date Auction -- I will be there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 4th Annual Kitty and a Date Auction will take place on February 20th @ 4PM SLT at The ScratchN Post and you are all invited!! This is not only a fun auction but you get to bid on amazingly beautiful kitties starting at only 500L$ (omg) and on top of it, you also get a 2 hour date with the breeder you win a cat from! Ain't that rad?? It is!

I am among the fabulous panelists this year and I am planning to bring a really nice kitty -- which I will keep secret for now -- and if you should win my kitty, here are some date ideas for you:

1. We can do whatever you want as long as it is G-rated!
2. We could go dancing and have some fun!
3. We could talk about KittyCatS!, breeding, reading pedigrees, or I could answer any questions that could help you out with these areas!
4. I could teach you how to create a KittyCatS! collar so you can start creating your own!
5. I could tell you about how to best market your KittyCatS! and how to advertise in groups!
6. I am also pretty great on Photoshop
, and I love taking pictures. I could take a picture of your favorite kitty and make a portrait out of it, or even a picture of you or you and your friends!
7. Anything G-rated goes, it's your date. YOU DECIDE. These are just some ideas!

Hope to see you there on February 20th! Heart

Read more about it here: http://scratchn-post.com/you-have-a-date...nd-a-date/

Stay Tuned to This Post for information on my kitty -- Coming Soon!

Heart
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Such fun date ideas! I know what your kitty is too!!!
Reference URL's