KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: MEGA! Your Choice Le Tigre - Disco, Bengal Orange or Bengal Blanc Plus Gifties!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes! Yes! You Heard Right!
!You Get to Choose the Fur You Want on Your NEW MEGA TIGER!

[Image: 16474608026_65bfb9f40a_b.jpg]
ALSO. . . .. . . ( Yes There is MORE! )
.............. Are You Ready For it?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You Also will Receive a L$1,000 (in Value) Gift Card to This And That Cats!
(Gift cards can be used on products in the vendor InWorld.)
There are Collars, Hats, Beds and much much More!!!
To See what is available please Vist the Vendor tsk and This And That Cats Vendor on the Right Wall Inside!
Or The vendor just below the stall at Vygg

! *~* ONLY L$15,0000 ONLY *~* !

Just Contact Tigger BounceBounce - Veet (veetmesser) InWorld By IM or By Notecard!
( pssst! SL likes eating my IM's )
or You may contact via Private Message here as well.
There have been a few questions. So I thought i would explain a little better. Sorry About That.

O.K. So You want a MEGA Menagerie Tiger. Just Contact Me and Let Me know That You want to Purchase the Tiger.
Then Let me Know which Fur you would like, The Orange, White or Rainbow.
I will get the Fur of your choice and sell it to you for L$15,000.

Then you will receive a L$1,000 credit for My InWorld CasperVend Vendors where you may purchase your Bonus Gifts.
What ever you like, kitty Collars, Hats, Beds, Houses and other things. Your Choice.

There are three ways you can have the L$1,000 credit for the Vendors.
Options:
#1 A Gift Card for your self in the value of L$1,000
#2 (if you don't like Gift Cards) I can apply a credit in the system for you to use as store credit on the vendors
#3 (sharing is caring) I will apply the L$1,000 credit on a few cards for you to share with others.
Heart Your Choice Heart
Hope This Helps a Little Better Heart
You can Grab Our Accessories Catalog out of any of our vendors or get one for free through Primbay Click Here
or Out of the Newspaper Machine Here

Just Touch the Newspaper Machine To receive Your Copy Today!
Heart Bump'n Heart
If no Answer InWorld Click the [PM] button to the lower left of any of my post and send me a message. Thank You :0)
Lag Monster likes to eat My IM's Sad
Heart Bump'n Heart
Reference URL's