KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Full Moon Eyes proof! Post your evidence here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post your proofs here!

Full Moon eyes dominant to Canary eyes proof

[Image: 0a02ef1823e127a8a0551eda1989c045.png]
Right now in my breeding, I'm getting the sense that Full Moon is recessive to Double Dip Flora, but I won't have proof until I can pull it out from under.
Thanks for starting this thread Ivy
I didn't start it! Astrid started it! Thank you for starting this thread Astrid.
Sorry Astrid. (I should not reply on the forum at 5am due to staying up to long waiting on kitties to have babies slowly one after another. Makes me kind of cockeyed, lol) Thanks for starting this thread, Astrid.
On Full Moon Saga's chart now says:

Full Moon is dominant to Canary (and dominant to Cognac) and recessive to Double Dip Flora

which puts it between:

Double Dip Flora
Odyssey Dream (Retired) *
Gerbera Orange (Ltd.Ed.)
Gerbera Blue (Ltd.Ed.) Pewter
Gerbera Pink (Ltd.Ed.)
Gerbera Purple (Ltd.Ed.)
Morning Dew (Retired)
Canary *
I'm sorry, I said I was going to do this one, but some of the the cats kept throwing their recessive Tap Organica. And then a different generation of cats kept throwing their shown Double Dip Floras. I'm glad somebody else actually did the proof to get us that far.
No worries. Happened to me too. And then I forgot I was going to narrow it. sometimes when I birth a baby for placemetn reasons -- I forget by the time it is old enough to pair, lol So now I'm posting my intent on the forum to help.

Full Moon is down pretty close. I have a gerbera pink boy out and a full moon girl so I'll try throwing them together after they have their current box. It's a bit strange hoping NOT to get the hids, lol
I put Full Moon and Pewter together and got a Pewter baby

Put the baby with Fancie Teal and got Fancie Teal which means Ody Bell, Full moon's hid passed. Damn! It's back to the drawing better. I was so hoping Full Moon would be behind Pewter.

[Image: 1eed4b6dead37b7dae8965b0db3518c6.png]

[Image: 71f8934bc587f01c83ca39aa7767f67d.png]

So since he didn't work for the dominance check, not sure what to do. I was just going to get rid of him but he's awful pretty. hmmm
Saga's chart says on Full Moon currently

Full Moon is dominant to Morning Dew (and dominant to Cognac) and recessive to Double Dip Flora

This is proof Full Moon is also dominant to Pewter

Mom has Full Moon showing
Dad has Strawberry Bellini showing
Baby has Pewter showing: Pewter has to be the hid from Mom since Full Moon and Pewter is dominant to Strawberry Bellini

[Image: a61a4d0eee8a461e51eb7526521517fd.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's