KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Patron Auction 3pm Friday 6th February at Pixel Paws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3pm at Pixel Paws

[/size]
12 lovely cats - Tonkies, light choc and lilac Aussie Mists, Foxie Argyles, Pandie Flame, Bengal black with Twilight eyes Megapuss, Bali cream with Malachite BdB and Aby dark with dry olive eyes and the prettiest blond whiskers for sale by auction with PrettyPoison at Pixel Paws on Friday February 6th at 3pm.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pa.../107/82/21

Full details of the cats are below - subject to change only if the cats currently breeding produce any better ones between now and the auction (still hoping the 9T tonkie pairs will make a boy rather than yet another girl).
If the kitten has both parents of the same fur or need to show a hidden eye colour I have given the parents details on the profile pics,

[img][Image: 1j2j3c.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 24b6z3d.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2n7ee5z.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: j79hyw.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 11sp5pf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 14vsbqf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: dy63s.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 301k23b.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2da0w9g.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: rte3k2.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: wbavmc.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 6p69lc.jpg][/img]

Any questions please IM me in world.

Hope to see you there.

Eleanor[/size][/font]
(02-04-2015 10:14 AM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]

12 lovely cats - Tonkies, light choc and lilac Aussie Mists, Foxie Argyles, Pandie Flame, Bengal black with Twilight eyes Megapuss, Bali cream with Malachite BdB and Aby dark with dry olive eyes and the prettiest blond whiskers for sale by auction with PrettyPoison at Pixel Paws on Friday February 6th at 3pm.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pa.../107/82/21

Full details of the cats are below - subject to change only if the cats currently breeding produce any better ones between now and the auction (still hoping the 9T tonkie pairs will make a boy rather than yet another girl).
If the kitten has both parents of the same fur or need to show a hidden eye colour I have given the parents details on the profile pics,

[img][Image: 1j2j3c.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 24b6z3d.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2n7ee5z.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2h502sl.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 11sp5pf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 14vsbqf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: dy63s.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 301k23b.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2da0w9g.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: rte3k2.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: wbavmc.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 6p69lc.jpg][/img]

Any questions please IM me in world.

Hope to see you there.

Eleanor
Cats have been updated - Aussie Mist Light choc boy now with two parents with the same fur.

Eleanor
Bumps ...
Bumps ....
Bumps ....
Reference URL's