KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KittyCatS! Sizes! From Teacup to Megapuss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Smile Sizes!

[img][Image: KittyCatS%20Sizes_zps8pymjbhn_1.jpg][/img]
This is a wonderful representation of the KittyCatS! Sizes! Great job!
thank you! :-)
Thank you for this information, it is helpful for us beginners of KittyCtaS.
Honestly, I've often wanted a cat that fell between the Bigger de Big and the Megapuss. I understand that there would be an issue of fitting that size into the animation sets of the other sizes, which is probably why KittyCats HQ hasn't done that... too big to cuddle and too small to ride. But I do think it would be a fun size and I have often wished that my BiggerDeBig Menagerie tiger were rather larger.
Btw - did you all know that teacups can shrink? Big Grin

I have a little perma-petted teacup red tabby male, and he was 12 cm when he was born - and when I looked two days later, he was 11 cm and never got any bigger!

He is actually considerably smaller than all other teacups I have had, a centimetre or two means a lot down in those sizes Wink
I have a couple of 11cm teacups too and they are TINY =) Mine were born 11cm though, didn't shrink lol

(02-02-2015 04:01 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]Btw - did you all know that teacups can shrink? Big Grin

I have a little perma-petted teacup red tabby male, and he was 12 cm when he was born - and when I looked two days later, he was 11 cm and never got any bigger!

He is actually considerably smaller than all other teacups I have had, a centimetre or two means a lot down in those sizes Wink
(02-02-2015 04:01 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]Btw - did you all know that teacups can shrink? Big Grin

I remember when your shrank you were so baffled and excited!
lol saga, had that shrink teacup too! Big Grin

Great Work on the Picture!

i so wish there will be another size between the Bigger De big and the Megapuss...kinder tiger size. That would be so wesome"
(02-20-2015 02:18 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember when your shrank you were so baffled and excited!
Hello...How can I get a teacup Kitten?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's