KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Le Petite Kitties - Resource Center Goals and Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Le Petite Kitties and its Resource Center has been a desire of mine since I first gained a serious interest in breeding my KittyCats. A lot of my breeding has been the result of trial and error, jumping to conclusions, and pairing up pretty cats with REALLY pretty cats. I have successfully sold a kitten or two in auctions and I am constantly surprised by how little I know! I am sure, though, that there are others who feel the same way.

I've heard that there have been a few scattered chats and classes yet there is not a single place that offers them on a regular basis. There is no known "Mentor Program" (or maybe I am hanging out at the wrong places), or a location where people can gather to learn more about breeding, selling, and auctioning off their KittyCats.

I've listed below the goals and objectives for Le Petite Kitties in the hopes that any and all involved members of the team can help contribute to the community by making this vision a reality.

Objectives:

? Provide classes/discussions/open-forum Q&A for breeders, sellers, and auctioneers.

? Reading pedigrees and understanding lineage.
? Dominant vs Recessive Breeds and Traits
? Pricing and Marketing Your Cats
? Auction and Auctioneer Need-to-Knows
? Open Forum Q&A

? Cross promote the various groups and sims dedicated to KittyCats breeding

? Group joiners
? Landmark givers
? Auction Schedules
? Event/Contest Schedules

? Offer mentoring services for breeders, sellers, and auctioneers.

? Contact boards to well known breeders, sellers, auctioneers who can offer one-on-one training/mentorship to newer members.

? Showcasing the cats of our instructors and team members.

? Provide shops/stalls for the members of Le Petite Kitties by renting prim-space on an invitation-only basis.

? Create events around showcasing the breeds and cats of our community.

? KittyCats photo and art exhibits
? KittyCats showcase contests (Think cat shows)
? Provide a newsletter of upcoming events, information, specials and more.

Involvement on any level is open to the community. Whether you're an experienced breeder and would like to host Q&A's, classes, or do one-on-one mentoring; if you own a sim or KittyCats location that does events/auctions and would like to be promoted; if you're experienced hosting events and would like to help plan activities centered around our favorite breedables then please contact me.

And of course, those who are just willing to help out with other organization and being a part of the community are absolutely more than welcome to get involved, lend a hand, and continue to aid in making the KittyCats community the amazingly awesome group that it is.

Contact Nicolette Poutine in world for more information or a group invite.
The location is still being furnished and cannot be completed without the contribution and participation of other KittyCats lovers. <3

Le Petite Kitties - Resource Center & Shoppe
Reference URL's