KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Collecting snapshots of eyecolors...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make eye signs and need various eye colors. I don't need the cat to be on it, just the eyes of the KittyCat should be visible so I can cut them out. I need Platinum, Changing Leaf, Gerbera eyes... Shamrock, Grass, Beach Blue, Mercury, Oceana, Azure....all the Odys... just e-mail me the snapshots to dario.maesar@googlemail.com Even eyes I didn't list.... The list of eyes I need would get too long anyway. I will keep the trait updated and post which eyes I was sent. Smile

You can save the pics from SL to the desktop for free, it won't cost you any linden and from there you can e-mail it to me. I am really happy for any help.... Smile

Thanks everyone Smile

Dario Maesar

P.S: I will of course share the result with all participants. You'll get a stable of these eye signs as lil thanks for helping me with the picture collecting. Therefore, be sure to give me your in-world name so I know where to later sent the result to Smile
Reference URL's