KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Script Errors on 'Hold' Interaction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is a bug ... but I can't pose and 'hold' my kitty. Everytime I try I hold her like I'd hold a handbag or suitcase ... lol. When I drop her, I get a script error. Can this be resolved?

Thanks,
Lanj & Winola
Yes but, as I understand it, they believe it's Linden Labs problem so, although the workaround is trivial, don't expect it to be fixed.
The common complaint about script errors is a message about missing scripts. This is caused by a timing error in the kittycat's onrez startup, and don't expect it to be fixed. It is a false-positive for missing scripts. The scripts are not missing and the cat is fine. Ignore the errors.

Any other script error: you can general fix other script errors by changing prim mode or cycling the cat through the Cattery. These operations create a completely new edition of your cat, which includes fresh copies of all scripts. If this does not solve your issue, file a ticket.
Reference URL's