KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: The saga of a Crazy Cat Lady or how to not make money at auctions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The saga of a Crazy Cat Lady or how to not make money at auctions

I have discovered selling at auctions does not work out as well as I thought it should. Instead of buying kibbles I buy more cats! I am sitting in front of them for 2 hours and they look soooo cute! LOL

And as I go through the cattery boxes for boxes to sell, I find boxes -- oh yeah, I was doing that with that box but it needed to go to the next step to get that trait -- and then I birth them. So instead of trimming down my cattery as planned, it is growing faster because I am birthing more of my own cats and adding cats from auctions --- I have decided the formula is: If you sell x amount of cats, you end up with 4x that amount of cats.

Then you decide the amount of cats you have is crazy. You trim away all cats with one particular trait that has taken over your cattery like white whiskers because you have to do something..... and you get a Mega Tiger! (which takes time because you use Magic Menagerie to get some of those cats back because you liked those white fussy whiskers really)

Then you give up selling at auctions because it costs too much $L

That is the cycle of the crazy kittycat lady.

(Disclaimer: I have not yet given up selling at auctions. I am instead reading and posting in the forum while at auction so that those cute cute kittycat eyes don't lure me into .... gotta go, I have this uncontrollable urge to bid..... Oh, kittycats what have you done to me? I used to be a normal kittycat lady Big Grin)
ROFL Kayla! Heart

OMg..I thought it was just me that spent every Linden I have on new cats or opens new boxes everyday like a mad woman?

I seem to have the Crazy Cat Lady disease as well. =^.^=

Not sure there is a cure...sighs...*buys more cats* Big Grin LOL!

Undecided <~~~ needs a kitty intervention ASAP
That gave me a good chuckle! I am the same way. Glad I'm not alone!!Tongue
Thank you Marissa and Jelly. Me too, I am so glad I am not alone.
hahahahhahahahahah Thank You So So Much for Your Post I am the SAME way! I really needed a Laugh Right Now and man did i Get one. Almost in tears over here cause I laugh because I feel the same way Smile Heart Huggies Heart
I am so glad we could share our kittycats misadventures and laugh together.
I am sure there is a recovery program! LOL buy,sell,buy more, sell more...as our world turns! funny woman! hugs!

(01-17-2015 02:17 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]The saga of a Crazy Cat Lady or how to not make money at auctions

I have discovered selling at auctions does not work out as well as I thought it should. Instead of buying kibbles I buy more cats! I am sitting in front of them for 2 hours and they look soooo cute! LOL

And as I go through the cattery boxes for boxes to sell, I find boxes -- oh yeah, I was doing that with that box but it needed to go to the next step to get that trait -- and then I birth them. So instead of trimming down my cattery as planned, it is growing faster because I am birthing more of my own cats and adding cats from auctions --- I have decided the formula is: If you sell x amount of cats, you end up with 4x that amount of cats.

Then you decide the amount of cats you have is crazy. You trim away all cats with one particular trait that has taken over your cattery like white whiskers because you have to do something..... and you get a Mega Tiger! (which takes time because you use Magic Menagerie to get some of those cats back because you liked those white fussy whiskers really)

Then you give up selling at auctions because it costs too much $L

That is the cycle of the crazy kittycat lady.

(Disclaimer: I have not yet given up selling at auctions. I am instead reading and posting in the forum while at auction so that those cute cute kittycat eyes don't lure me into .... gotta go, I have this uncontrollable urge to bid..... Oh, kittycats what have you done to me? I used to be a normal kittycat lady Big Grin)
My boy thought I was crazy as soon as I started spending money on "cat-shaped pixels". Looking at my credit card balance, I'm starting to think he's right!

.... but, as my girl says, "they're so darn cute."

And I still want that old, rare collectible kitty I saw last night. Which means it's time to go back and get her, right? Right? ;-)

Happily addicted,

M
Kayla you make me laugh even when I'm having a bad day! So glad you are into kittycats and I got to meet you.
Happy to make you laugh, Zarabeth

Oooh, I know that feeling Ms Magick. They are sooo cute. And I love what they did making the collectible kitties. I am still dreaming of the Dreams of Eire kitties but it will be awhile before I can snag them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's