KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New ears: Scotty Fold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These ears showed up 11 January 2015 at approximately 1740h. SLT, an exciting moment! Updated photo when this kitty showing Scotty Fold was 3 days old. Photographer is Jackson Verlack (Lokhe~Angel~Verlack). Thank you, Lokhe, for this beautiful photograph, "The Scotty From Scotland"! Click here to view http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20113

? HRH Osmo the First
Fur: Chateau Cat - Grey & White No. 2
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: Dusky (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal
Whoo hoo, congrats Sapphire! What a cute little kitty Smile Mmm I love interesting ears on kitties. These are adorable. oh and Dusky whiskers too -- well done!
(01-12-2015 07:26 PM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote: [ -> ]Whoo hoo, congrats Sapphire! What a cute little kitty Smile Mmm I love interesting ears on kitties. These are adorable. oh and Dusky whiskers too -- well done!

Thank you, Vrem it is very exciting!Big Grin
cute cute cute!!! Beam me up, Scotty Fold!
Congrats!!! Saphyyy Big Grin his royal scotty fold ears is very safe in your arms!
(01-13-2015 12:20 AM)Mizaki Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats!!! Saphyyy Big Grin his royal scotty fold ears is very safe in your arms!

Thank you! I can hear the bagpipes playing every time I look at him! LOL
many congrats, Sapphire!!
could you show us the pedi, please? Smile
Congratulations! They look so cute Smile
thank you for bringing this boy to our home to play Wink and congratz!!
~bumps~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's