KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Eye See You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on what their favorite eye was that was released in 2014? I have the list but if I'm missing one or if I'm wrong please correct me.
I love how unique each and every eye KC has gave us so it's hard for me to choose so i'll pick more than one. I'm in love with Malachite & Serenity...I don't have malachite yet in my cattery but gosh it's such a beautiful eye & my dear serenity looks so adorable on a balicream ^^
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Post yours?!!?!?!!?

Exotic Breeze
Cognac
Pewter
Serenity
Odyssey Skyline
Dry Olive
Sunset
Odyssey Cognac Moon
Malachite
Odyssey Crush
Crystal Crush
Odyssey Cognac Wine -
Full Moon
Twilight
Onyx
Oh Brittany, I don't see Cognac on that list. It's new too.

Here are the ones I am partial to in order
1. Onyx
2. Sunset
3. Full Moon
4. Pewter
5. Malachite or Twilight (tie)
Adding Cognac
Ooooh, favorites! Mine from this year are:

Malachite, #1 by far - I looooove green!
Onyx
Pewter - it goes so well with so many furs - love it!

(01-11-2015 05:31 PM)brittanybelike Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on what their favorite eye was that was released in 2014? I have the list but if I'm missing one or if I'm wrong please correct me.
I love how unique each and every eye KC has gave us so it's hard for me to choose so i'll pick more than one. I'm in love with Malachite & Serenity...I don't have malachite yet in my cattery but gosh it's such a beautiful eye & my dear serenity looks so adorable on a balicream ^^
Post yours?!!?!?!!?

Exotic Breeze
Cognac
Pewter
Serenity
Odyssey Skyline
Dry Olive
Sunset
Odyssey Cognac Moon
Malachite
Odyssey Crush
Crystal Crush
Odyssey Cognac Wine -
Full Moon
Twilight
Onyx
Yesssss love the tint of green Malachite is
I'm very excited by the introduction of Twilight. I love blues and I would like to work with that one, but don't have it yet.
Cognac - I have thought we needed a lively brown, so I'm very pleased with that.
Pewter and serentity - are so subtle. I just love 'em.
Onyx too - we needed more dark eyes and this is going to be a classic!
Tongue Oh great thread My fave eyes so far are:-

Onyx
Pewter
Serenity
Malachite
Tapestry Organica
Tapestry Reef
Jade
Platinum
Ody Skyline
The original question was "what is your favorite eye from 2014?" - But...how about favorite eyes of all? There are so many beautiful "classic" eyes out there! Mine, in no particular order, and including my very favorites of the new ones:

Oceania
Fancie Teal
Fancie Blue
Fancie Rose
Malachite
Pewter
Ody Crystal Rose
Grotto
Jade
Exotic Seas
Tapestry Organica
Tapestry Reef

(01-11-2015 05:31 PM)brittanybelike Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on what their favorite eye was that was released in 2014? I have the list but if I'm missing one or if I'm wrong please correct me.
Post yours?!!?!?!!?

Exotic Breeze
Cognac
Pewter
Serenity
Odyssey Skyline
Dry Olive
Sunset
Odyssey Cognac Moon
Malachite
Odyssey Crush