KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: News: Advent Calendar closing 1/11/15 -- there was a correction notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Note there was a corrected notice that went out saying it is actually 1/11/15. See Kitten's post below.)

Latest group notices from pasted from Kittycats Addict group
------
Subject: Advent Calendar and Winter Collection

We will leave the Advent Calendar and the Winter Collection out till Sunday. 11th February as so many people didnt have the change yet to get the presents Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
------
New Years After Party

Before we will take down the KittyCats Wintersim we will have a closing party on Sunday, 11th January at 1PM SLT!!!!

There will be prizes.....Callie will sing....and I will NOT..so you can come Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
(01-08-2015 02:11 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Latest group notices from pasted from Kittycats Addict group
------
Subject: Advent Calendar and Winter Collection

We will leave the Advent Calendar and the Winter Collection out till Sunday. 11th February as so many people didnt have the change yet to get the presents Smile

Your KittyCatS Team
------
New Years After Party

Before we will take down the KittyCats Wintersim we will have a closing party on Sunday, 11th January at 1PM SLT!!!!

There will be prizes.....Callie will sing....and I will NOT..so you can come Smile

Your KittyCatS Team

Minor correction. The Winter cats are only on sale until the 11th of JANUARY as per a notice sent by Equinox on January 7:

Ok, I am blonde, thats my excuse for it Smile

The Advent Calendar and Winter Collection will be out till Sunday, 11th JANUARY Smile

Equi
Reference URL's