KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Nothing new in winter cats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usually everyone finds so much after a set of collection cats.... has no one found anything new in the winter collection, or is the "who found what/when" not updated?
The rumor that I have heard, is that after being starved over the summers, the Fall kittens are obvious new traits popping out, but the Winter kittens have Recessive traits that you have to dig for.

Just a rumor...
Hi!! Just wanted to say that so far there has been two discoveries made from the Winter Collection Kitties: A brand new tail called Snappy and brand new eyes called Crystal Berry.

The Snappy Tail was discovered by VVoland Resident and the Crystal Berry eyes were discovered by Jozsefa (Jozi) Resident.

You can view the following blog posts I made about them with pictures!

? http://scratchn-post.com/its-not-over-til-its-over/

? http://scratchn-post.com/new-tail-found-snappy-tail/

? http://scratchn-post.com/new-eyes-discov...erry-eyes/

Hope this helps!! Who knows how many others are yet to be found!! I sure am breeding to find out!!
Good, i was worried that with all the stuff from fall we may not get anything lol
So far two! I wonder what else there is!!
(01-06-2015 08:21 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Usually everyone finds so much after a set of collection cats.... has no one found anything new in the winter collection, or is the "who found what/when" not updated?

Hello Luna,

I have tested kittens collection to 1 year and a half.

Indeed, these Christmas kittens, bring recessive traits. In 2013, had, Siamese Tortie fur and whiskers Dreamy, more recessive.

well, I'll make you be happy now!

Just to confirm, but Snapppy tail appears to be recessive to Dreamy tail.

Wait: I'd bet on new ears, whiskers new color, and shape new whiskers, all recessive.

Smile

I'm talking based on the results I've had so far with Christmas kittens 2014.

Mof or better
Orf or better
posh or better
puff or better
latte or better
ligth wave or better.

soon, someone will shout in KC chat. NEWWWWWW

Continue accompanied the chart MR Cat. Always updated!

? Mr. Cat - Dominance Order Traits - Kitty Cats

hugs hugs

[Image: avatar_10428.jpg?dateline=1375219794]

My apologies go out to VVoland, who is the official discoverer of the snappy tail and I had the name wrong. My apologies to you VVoland and congratulations on your Snappy cool discovery! All posts have been corrected, including the ones on The ScratchN Post Website!
Thanks "Mr. Cat" now i am excited to see what (if any) things i have hidden ^.^

I have had a hard time with working with these collection cats, but i am getting better after a few years lol.
I can hardly wait to see what you all find in the Winter Collection cats! Looking forward to seeing what the recessive traits will be. Of course, I am hoping for a new Shade. (It has been a long time since Blush was discovered.)
I thought most of the new shades came out in Spring Collections so ... well, if we don't get any from the winter kitties, maybe from the spring ones?
Well those new Scottish Fold ears found today were certainly worth waiting for!!! OMG soooo cute!!!! I am busy poking all my Christmas starters hoping some of those cute ears drop out Big Grin
Reference URL's