KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Murphy's law for kittycats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought it would be fun to make a list of

Murphy's Laws for Kittycats

and everyone could add their murphy's law

1. you wait and wait for your kitty to birth a certain trait but when give up and you buy it at auction, the very next day, your kitty gives you a box with that trait.

what is your murphy's law?
Ooooo great idea Kayla...Let me think haha
Big Grin
lol, can't wait to hear this!!!
If you are blessed with a starter that hides a desirable exciting new trait, the odds of that starter passing their genesis trait instead of the new trait when making a kitten will increase from 50-50 to 80-20 Smile
When your cat(s) seem to be telepathic and decide to test your patience: "Oh!!!.. you're waiting to breed a girl box eh??......I'm going to give you 11 boys in row!!" -_______- lol
When you think they are going to be happy about having a baby, chances are they will tell you something like this if you wake them up: "Didn't you get the memo? Cats don't have owners we have staff. Now i woke up fetch me my breakfast!"
These are so great! I love them.
Mine was - three times in a row - and these were the first megas I purchased - I bought a Megapuss and within 6 hours (in one case within 15 minutes of getting home with it) my cats produced a Megapuss kitten after never making one before (any of them).

It was like 'Ha, we can do that too!'

Eleanor :-)
LOL, I love that Eleanor! Buy a mega, get a mega -- 2 for 1 special, LOL
Chances for trait you are waiting for decrease with your anticipation increase, lol proven!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's