KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Collectibles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about buying collectibles in the secondary marker vs. Buying directly from kitty cats (when they're still available)
I bought selfies soon as they were released, I told myself I'd come back and get the rainy kitties when I felt my budget could afford a pair. But lately I've seen them sold for much cheaper almost half of what kc sells them for and I was wondering are there any pros (other than saving sum lindens) and con's when deciding to buy ones from the secondary market?? Huh
Well some people sell them cheaper perhaps because they have bought many to complete the collection and many have come repeated them, also remember to buy directly from kittycats the package includes food for 1 week, 1 portable food and vitamin love 5 when you buy in the secondary market the vast majority (if not all) do not give you what the original package includes. The only benefit of buying in the secondary market is that you can choose what color to buy. Smile
If you buy directly from KittyCatS you have a chance of getting a rare type or a special size for the 790L. It's that thrill of the extra special gum ball/gacha. The main benefit of the secondary market, as Alansa says, is you get to pick your colors.

Ivy and Alansaqui know whats up.

The odds are almost impossible to find a 'Rainy day' mega on a mall shelf for 790 lindens.

Unless they screw up pricing it!

The odds are slightly better than impossible to pull a rainy day mega out of
the factories random cat dispenser at the main store.

Since you can score the latest collectable for cheaper on the street,

in the colours of your choosing,

why bother pulling the same yellow cat out of the stores machine
three times in a row looking for a green?

You wouldnt.

The snack pack of kibbles and a free LOVE:5 isnt worth stacking up
a pile of unwanted colors.

Which must mean those folks selling the latest collectables for cheap have been hunting for sizes,
and tossing the leftovers on their shelves priced for a quick sale.

A plus for the consumer on a budget!

Of course, buy from the mall and now your stuck paying 5k for a mega,

BUT THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Best of luck!

Reference URL's