KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: UPCOMING Annual Kitty and a Date Auctiton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai everyone!!

This is just a quick post to let you know that I will be holding the 4th annual Kitty and a date auction. ScratchN post has graciously offered to host it again this year and it will be held on Friday, February 20th. at 4pm SLT. This auction tends to run long for many reasons so I am starting a bit earlier so hopefully we can end at a decent hour.

Applications will open on January 1st. There will be a MAXIMUM of 25 panels with 4 of those panels reserved for the KittyCatS Team should they chose to join us again this year. To keep to this I will use a randomizer to pick the panels if there are more applicants.

Before there is any confusion please note you will need to fill out the application to be eligible for the auction. Replying on the forum, notecards, IMs etc are not filling out the application and will not be eligible.

PLEASE, Please, please do not apply if you are not going to follow the rules. You could be taking up a spot of someone else who is willing to follow the rules. This includes advertising your cat if you are not comfortable advertising Sanura is willing to help you but you MUST do it.

The plan is to do the auction over a stream so people can also listen in from other sims as well as bid via proxy bidders.

A few details for those of you not familiar with the Kitty and a Date auction.

1) This is a Kitty & a Date auction. Therefore, the panel includes 2 hours of the sellers time as well as a kitty on the panel.

2) All bids will be starting at 500L to keep things easy for the sellers as well as buyers.

3) Anyone can apply and join in the fun. No matter how new or old you might be to KittyCatS. It is great fun on both sides of the auction as a seller, buyer, or even just to come hang out with us. If you haven't been to one of my auctions I can tell you it is full of crazy and loads of fun, just ask anyone who has been to a Sanura Auction.

4) Panels are assigned so I can try to work with what is best for each person's schedule. For example, Euros wishing to be included may need an earlier panel, whereas Americans returning home from work may need later panels in order to participate.

5) This is a once a year auction and is pretty fun and exciting! It does last longer than your normal auction so please plan for that but I can tell you the time flies when you are laughing and having fun.

6) If you are interested you can take a peek at the lineup from last year here and for the year before here.

Looking forward to this with everyone!
? Sanura
Looking forward to participating in this event again Sanura. Thanks for putting it on for the community! Smile
I am so glad you are able to join us again this year! I am happy to be able to do this for the community as well. I have so much fun doing it and putting it together.
Reference URL's